Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

This is very confusing, but Hello!

P 116

putrissh

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
1 Year Bronze Member 1y Bronze
Joined
Oct 7, 2024
Messages
52
Reaction score
3
Points
8
grants
₲91
It really is, buti na lang malinaw instructions.
 
N 91

neenors

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
1 Year Bronze Member 1y Bronze
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
Points
8
grants
₲72
whats confusing hahaha but welcome F
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
 
Top Bottom