Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

This is very confusing, but Hello!

A 103

adhur1

Transcendent
Member
Member
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Aug 24, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
grants
₲68
This is my first time in this forum, but it's a little confusing HAHAHAHA. Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay.

Just call me F, and I think some people knew me before from (you-know-where). Well, I just got back from the sabbatical.

I like puzzles. Please be nice :)
welcome mate, enjoy
 
D 146

deviruchi13

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Sep 13, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
2
Points
8
grants
₲70
pag naka 30 replies na we'll see if confusing pa rin pero trying to see all content here pag na unlock na hopefully!!! lezgaew
 
Top Bottom