Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Ultimate Real Estate Video Guide

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,687
1 years of service

eb5b30e288cbab9dbbfaf39d19c81986.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.11 GB | Duration: 0h 58m

A Beginner's Guide to Buying a Home​

What you'll learn
SECTION 1: REAL ESTATE OVERVIEW WELCOME TO THIS COURSE WHY INVEST IN REAL ESTATE? WHAT KIND OF REAL ESTATE CAN I BUY?
ECTION 2: ALL ABOUT FINANCES CASH OR CREDIT? ALL ABOUT MORTGAGES WHAT TYPE OF MORTGAGE IS RIGHT FOR ME? HOW MUCH HOME CAN I AFFORD?
SECTION 3: LOCATING YOUR DREAM HOME TYPES OF HOMES - EXTENDED TYPES OF LISTING CONTRACTS YOUR REAL ESTATE TEAM REAL ESTATE MARKET ANALYSIS IT'S SHOWTIME!
ECTION 4: CLOSING YOUR DEAL PUTTING IN THE OFFER THE WAITING GAME UNDER CONTRACTS THE FINAL STEP PROTECTING & GROWING YOUR INVESTMENT
Requirements
Absolutely no real estate knowledge is necessary for this course!
Description
The Ultimate Real Estate Video Guide is a complete crash course for anyone looking to get into real estate. We will break down absolutely everything you need to know to buy your first home. This one-of-a-kind video series is here to give you the confidence you deserve. Stop making excuses, and take control.This series consists of 17 high-quality videos that can take you from absolutely no knowledge about real estate or mortgages to having the knowledge to make your first home purchase.Is it worth the price?It is 100% worth the money. A home is the most expensive purchase you will ever make in your life. If you make one mistake at any point in your home buying process, you could end up spending thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars more that you need to. If you look at it that way, this is a small price to pay for the information that will help you avoid those mistakes.Can't I find this information on YouTube?We get it, there's a lot of free information out there, but honestly, most of it is boring, long winded, and antiquated. Our series is fresh, fun, and jam-packed with information. So you will not only make the most of your watch time, but actually enjoy yourself in the process.Will this work for beginners?Of course! This series starts with the very basics of real estate, then moves on to more advanced concepts. It is the perfect first-step of your home-buying journey.
Overview
Section 1: Real Estate Overview
Lecture 1 Welcome To This Course
Lecture 2 So Why Invest in Real Estate?
Lecture 3 What Kind of Real Estate Can I Buy?
Section 2: All About Finances
Lecture 4 Cash or Credit?
Lecture 5 All About Mortgages
Lecture 6 What Type of Mortgage is Right For Me?
Lecture 7 How Much Home Can I Afford?
Section 3: Locating Your Dream Home
Lecture 8 Types of Homes - Extended
Lecture 9 Types of Listing Contracts
Lecture 10 Your Real Estate Team
Lecture 11 Real Estate Market Analysis
Lecture 12 It's Showtime!
Section 4: Closing Your Deal
Lecture 13 Putting in The Offer
Lecture 14 The Waiting Game
Lecture 15 Under Contract
Lecture 16 The Final Step
Lecture 17 Protecting and Growing Your Investment
Anyone looking to buy their first real estate.

08c39d8b9a53bd5751ef15b55d411bc0.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,319
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom