Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

The Only Trading Strategy You Will Ever Need

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,703
1 years of service

94fef2ee660631d8bbac8f77421be27f.jpeg

Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 902.76 MB | Duration: 1h 10m

Beat The Financial Markets With Simplicity​

What you'll learn
The Laws of the Winner Trader.
A Unique Trading Strategy Never Seen Anywere Else.
How To Transform Your Trading Forever.
How to Make Trading about Real Freedom without having to be hours scattering the charts.
Requirements
This is an Advanced Course, for people who already know the tools for trading, who already understand charting and technical analysis.
If you don't know technical analysis and tradingview, then this course is not for you yet, go do a basic trading course first.
Description
With lots of technical analysis courses for sale online that take you nowhere, and with most of them teaching lots of complex things, that eventually ruin your freedom, by getting you stuck in the graphs, I spent hundreds of nights developing a strategy that would give me the freedom that trading should be all about. Most of these internet gurus promise you freedom, but actually, the only freedom they are talking about is, financial freedom. Well, at each cost? By sacrificing your time, making you spend hours drawing tendlines, and supports and resistances. In 15 years of studying the Financial Markets, I learned a lot of things, some of them worked, others were a complete disaster. I made most of the forex and technical analysis courses you can possibly imagine, always trying to find a strategy that would resonate with me and my desired lifestyle, and above all, that would not sacrifice my freedom. In this course i assume you already know technical analysis, and the necessary tools to do trading, like tradingview, and what a candlestick chart is, or timeframes. If you don't know, please do a basic Trading and Technical Analysis Course first. This course was designed to teach you a trading strategy that will give you freedom of time and finances. It was not created to teach you how to trade. So, if you are a trader already that want to learn how to beat the financial markets with consistency and being able to enjoy your profits with a lifestyle full of time freedom, feel free to join. Welcome to the best and only trading strategy you will ever need.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome
Section 2: Basics
Lecture 2 Performance of The Trading Strategy
Lecture 3 The Laws of The Winner Trader
Section 3: The Trading Strategy
Lecture 4 How Did I Get to This Trading Strategy
Lecture 5 Setting Up The Trading Strategy
Lecture 6 Setting Up The Alert
Section 4: Conclusion
Lecture 7 Goodbye
Forex Traders who want to learn a new Strategy.,Financial Markets Traders of any sort who lose money and want to learn a new profitable trading strategy.,Anyone with background on trading the financial markets who want to add a decent source of passive income.

83544cf80b863f1a43145410112e7d82.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,337
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

G 0

gamernerd

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲181
1 years of service
@Hatdog22 welcome sa bagong tahanan. Para di ka malito at di paulit ulit tanong. Pakibisita yung forum guides sa baba. Lahat ng tanong nasagot na doon. Always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. To learn how to download visit FORUM GUIDES. To learn more about the Ranks and how to access the FORBIDDEN SECTION CLICK HERE. Everyone are encourage to share/contribute and hide the link to keep Mobilarian alive for good. *Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.

Top Bottom