Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Symbianize and Mobilarian Member

Alexhost
S 0

shadowrenz21

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲371
1 years of service
Long live symbianize! De Keypad pa phone ko noon nagbabasa basa na ko dito hahah

E 0

exit02111116

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲1,332
1 years of service
Saludo po ako sa contributions niyo sa symbianize. Kung hindi dahil sa mga tech information na ipinamamahagi niyo, ay hindi dadami ang mga tech savvy sa ating bansa. Sana po dumami pa ang contributions niyo, dito naman sa Katz.

A 0

Angel020815

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲130
1 years of service
Hi I'm a solid member of symbianize and mobilarian forum site, and i've posted a lot of tech infos there, unfortunately those old sites were obsolete, so looking forward to share some tech stuff here to help other people in the community about tech stuff
Welcome bro

D 0

Doser

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲134
1 years of service
yeah bro thank for the explanation

R 0

RhonHenry

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲580
1 years of service
Ako din dati. Nakatambay lagi sa symbianize. Dun ako natuto mag format at magkalikot ng pc.

N 0

notspip

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲183
1 years of service
Hi I'm a solid member of symbianize and mobilarian forum site, and i've posted a lot of tech infos there, unfortunately those old sites were obsolete, so looking forward to share some tech stuff here to help other people in the community about tech stuff

A 0

Aerisrap

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲313
1 years of service
Hanap lang mga tweaks sa ipad androids at pc

Top Bottom