Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Suggestion for an identification section in AZ

Alexhost
OP
U 0

UbeCheeseCake69

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲356
1 years of service
I'm aware that I still have insufficient privileges, pero pumunta talaga ako dito para manghingi ng tulong :/ can't seem to find what I have here anywhere! Nag reverse-image search na ko sa lahat ng pwede. Need natin ng ganong section dito in the future, if the devs permit. Thanks!

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
UbeCheeseCake69 make sure you read the forum guides and the announcement before asking question and make sure that you post it in the right section para iwas warning or ban. Salamat

K 0

kalichronicles

2nd Account
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲363
1 years of service
I'm aware that I still have insufficient privileges, pero pumunta talaga ako dito para manghingi ng tulong :/ can't seem to find what I have here anywhere! Nag reverse-image search na ko sa lahat ng pwede. Need natin ng ganong section dito in the future, if the devs permit. Thanks!
Nice idea. Up dito

D 0

depressedmofo

Corporal
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲535
5 months of service
I agree with this. Sana payagan ng devs!

L 0

loginme01

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲173
5 months of service
up brilliant idea sir

C 0

Chrisgreyxz

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲73
2 months of service
Nice idea po, sana nga po maging ganun.

S 0

shaneislove

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲84
2 months of service
Hindi ko pa kabisado dito pero ganda ng idea mo base sa mga nag re-reply dito boss

Top Bottom