Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Stock Market Price Action Strategy

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

414e466173bb53e5df3056b9fdd99fa9.jpeg

Stock Market Price Action Strategy
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 289.74 MB | Duration: 0h 32m

using Price Action strategy in Stock Market to increase profit​

What you'll learn
How to trade in stock market using day trading strategy
How to control Risk in Volatility market
How to pick stock for day trading
How to use probability to increase Profit
Requirements
Required some basic financial / investment idea
Description
Are you tired staying in comfort zone, wanna try something new ?Yes, this is the right place that help you build confident.I knew a lot of people investing in stock market using mid term/ long term strategy, but market and economic changeeveryday. can you strategy last longer ?This is the strategy that I build for myself is easy and profitable, why this is because I'm not Einstein. I willing to share with everyone I think everyone can make money in stock market by using this strategy.You see you no need to become Einstein, you just need to be simple and treat the stock market in a simple way.In this course, i will break into few part to make sure everyone is in the same path. I will show a lot example and explainin a simple way so everyone can understand.The most Important part, if you have your own profitable system Please do not forget and Give UP your own strategy .You can take my strategy and put my idea in your system, I believe you can increase your profit at least 20%. If you are new, don't worry!!!!! You can use my strategy as a guide future i Believe you can create your own system and is better than mine.Last, This course is not suitable for those who want to get rich in One Day, is not possible!!!!!!!
Overview
Section 1: Price Action in Stock Market
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Thing To Do And Don't Do
Lecture 3 How To Pick Stock
Lecture 4 Example for Break
Lecture 5 Example For Continuously Down Trend
Lecture 6 Example For Continuously Uptrend
Lecture 7 Example For U Shape
Lecture 8 Example For Close Gap
Lecture 9 My Sad Trade
Lecture 10 My losing Trade
Lecture 11 Conclusion
Anyone who want to increase their income,Anyone who want to become a day trader,to let student know how to increase their probabilities in market

c971b74df2a3d4ed4cc846d012b55e24.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,395
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom