Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Start Doing Data Analytics With Powerbi In Under Two Hours

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,438
2 years of service

dlcchb0g3yfs6dofazhls0f6fl7n9g0h.jpg

Start Doing Data Analytics With Powerbi In Under Two Hours
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 584.38 MB | Duration: 1h 23m

Microsoft Power BI For Business Intelligence and Data Analytics For Beginners In Less Than 2 Hrs​

What you'll learn
Gain fluency in the different aspects of PowerBI
Read in data from different sources into PowerBI
Carry out standard data analytics and visualisations using PowerBI
Learn to use PowerBI on a Mac OS
Requirements
Prior exposure to data analytics concepts will be helpful
Access to PowerBI will be helpful
An interest in learning PowerBI
Description
If You Are...A business intelligence (BI) practitionerData analyst or interested in becoming a data analystWork for a consultancy or a business Interested in gaining insights from data (especially financial, geographic, demographic and socio-economic data)PowerBI Is Used By 97% of Fortune 500 Companies.Needless to say, if you want to work as a data analyst for a Fortune 500 company or at a consultancy, you have to be proficient in carrying out data analysis in PowerBI. I'm Minerva Singh, and I'm an expert data scientist. I graduated from 2 of the world's best universities: an MPhil from Oxford University (Geography and Environment) and a PhD in Computational Ecology from Cambridge University. I have several years of experience in data analytics and data visualization. My course aims to help you start with no prior/limited exposure to data analysis and become fluent in producing powerful visualizations and analyses with PowerBI. All in less than 2hrs- from getting acquainted with PowerBI's interface to standard data analytics and visualisation. You don't need prior data analytics and visualization exposure to start with my PowerBI course. So if you have struggled with data analytics and PowerBI, worry no more. After finishing my course, you will be able to:Read data from different sources in PowerBI.Carry out common business data analytic tasks, including filteringCarry out pre-processing and data summarization to glean insights from the dataDevelop powerful visualisations with PowerBIPresent your analysis as a professional reportUse PowerBI Desktop (a Windows-only software) on Mac (without buying a new Windows computer)With my short and sharp PowerBI course, you will be able to do all of the above (and a lot more) with PowerBI in less than 2 hrs (and present your results in a professional report). If you take this course and it ever feels like a disappointment, feel free to ask for a refund within 30 days of your purchase, and you will get it at once. Become an expert in Data Analytics and Visualization with a new and powerful tool by taking this course today!
Overview
Section 1: Welcome to Microsoft Power BI
Lecture 1 What Is Microsoft Power BI?
Lecture 2 Data and Code
Lecture 3 Introduction to Different Data Types
Lecture 4 Power BI Family
Lecture 5 The Power BI Desktop Interface
Lecture 6 Introduction to the Microsoft Power BI Interface
Lecture 7 Introduction to PowerBI Reports
Section 2: Read Data Into PowerBI
Lecture 8 Reading In Data Into PowerBI
Lecture 9 Read in CSV/Text Data
Lecture 10 Obtain Data From Webpages-1
Lecture 11 Obtain Data From Webpages-2
Section 3: Introduction to PowerQuery
Lecture 12 The PowerQuery Interface
Lecture 13 Remove Null Values
Lecture 14 Split Columns
Lecture 15 Basic Grouping
Section 4: Data Visaulisation
Lecture 16 Theory Of Data Visualisations
Lecture 17 Create A Barplot
Lecture 18 Filter a Visualisation
Lecture 19 Line Charts For Time Series Data
Lecture 20 Table Of Your Your Visualisation
Lecture 21 Make A Simple Geo-Visualisation
Lecture 22 A Filled Map
Section 5: Microsoft Power BI Desktop on Mac
Lecture 23 Amazon AWS- EC2
Lecture 24 Remote Microsoft Windows Desktop
Lecture 25 Connect To The Remote Windows Desktop
Lecture 26 Get Data From Mac to Windows RDC
Lecture 27 Azure
Lecture 28 Correlation
Students and professionals looking to work as data analysts,Data analysts looking to present their analytics as professional reports,Data professionals looking to gain actionable insights from their data

x6jn32cngd97xygrqucwv8rvrdoxlxs5.jpg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,315
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom