Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Social Dancing Made Easy

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,566
2 years of service

79c335eae564ae1b3f57c8c88e04fdb3.jpeg

Social Dancing Made Easy
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 911.23 MB | Duration: 0h 44m

Bare Bottom Basics​

What you'll learn
My goal is to get you comfortable and rocking the dance floor with this one course
You'll be ready for Parties, weddings, school dances, clubs or any other events where you would like to get on the floor but just aren't sure how.
Now you will be able to hold your own dancing with anyone in the room.
No partner needed. "After all, not eveyone is married"
Requirements
NO experiance needed. This course starts from the ground up.
Description
After spending thousands of dollars and years of training I wanted to find an easier and more cost effective way to bring dancing to the everyone. I can still remember that awkward feeling of standing against the wall at school dances and even later in life in clubs.I don't wish that feeling on anyone. So I've built this course so I can share the benefits to dancing. You will find that it's a great low impact exorcise, and not only will it lift your mood but your self esteem as well. And the best part? It's a life long gift, no ones going to take it away from you. In this course we're going to cover Rhythm: I've put this at the beginning of the course so we can practice it as we go along. How to use the arms: This is going to add a lot of style to your dancing and give you the confidence to enjoy it. Body Movement: I don't know why, but it seems most don't take the time to teach this. I'm going to cover some subtle but very effective techniques that will set you apart from all the rest. After all, I want you looking good out thereSteps: In this course I've put together an amalgamation of steps that will serve you on any social dance floor. You can be as conservative or wild as you like.Do;s n Don'ts: Everyone wants to tell you what to do, but no one takes the time to tell you what not to do. I'm not going to let that happen to you. So I've covered some common mistakes and pitfalls to avoidWhy We Struggle: It seems dancing comes so natural for some while others of us have to struggle. I'm not only going to talk about this, but I'm going to address it as you learn as well. AND MORE
Overview
Section 1: Social Dancing Made Easy
Lecture 1 Why we strugle
Lecture 2 Rhythm
Lecture 3 Step Tap
Lecture 4 Do's n Dont's
Lecture 5 Double Bounce
Lecture 6 Arms
Lecture 7 Front to Back
Lecture 8 Side to Side
Lecture 9 Side Diddy
Lecture 10 Amalgamations
This course is for men or women ages 6 to 60.

aa7109b759a6859899673faeb4fdeb70.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,461
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom