Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Smart Money Trading : Become A Profitable Trader In Nasdaq

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,803
1 years of service

9810c39ece559257336440b68964c053.jpeg

Published 2/2023
Created by Mouna Bouhlal
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 25 Lectures ( 3h 29m ) | Size: 2.68 GB

Learn How To Trade US Indices Market Like Big Banks By Experienced Trading Mentors : Full Guide Of Smart Money Concept

What you'll learn
Basics and fully comprehend of Smart Money Concept
How to become profitable using Smart Money Concept (over 70 % winning rate)
How big banks and institutions manipulate retail traders : Liquidity concept
How to catch sniper entries : Over 1:6 risk reward ratio
How to identify the market bias with precision
How to use daily sessions in your trading strategy
How to use Asian and London sessions to predict New York session direction
How to manage your risk
Requirements
willingness to learn properly a profitable new strategy
Description
Are you struggling to achieve success in your trading despite using indicators, support, and resistance? Let me help you through my 6 years of experience in institutional trading. I've developed a profitable strategy based on the footprints of banks and institutions in the market (using Smart Money Concept), and I've already mentored over 1000 students to success.In this mentorship, you will learn:How to trade future indices (Nasdaq, S&P 500, and Dow Jones) using my own successful scalping strategyTechniques to analyze market trends on different timeframesStrategies for capturing high-probability entries with a 1:6 risk-reward ratioMethods to trade effectively during the Asian, London, and New York sessionsHow to manage risk and increase your chances of getting fundedWhy me ?I have a PhD degree in finance : Crypto currencies and monetary policy. I have already worked in a bank for 4 years which allowed me to understand the true functioning of the financial markets. I've also helped over 1000 students all over the world to become profitable traders.Please note, I'm not a financial advisor. I'm a trading mentor who will guide you through your journey. I ask my students to temporarily stop trading in live accounts and focus on practicing in demo accounts during the course.
Who this course is for
Anyone who still not profitable in trading
Anyone who wanna make a career from trading
Anyone seeking for financial freedom
Anyone whose still using indicators, support resistances

f0c09889c03afe0ed0f8ef5bc5cd5012.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,397
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

N 0

noobmalexx

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲248
1 years of service

Published 2/2023
Created by Mouna Bouhlal
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 25 Lectures ( 3h 29m ) | Size: 2.68 GB

Learn How To Trade US Indices Market Like Big Banks By Experienced Trading Mentors : Full Guide Of Smart Money Concept

What you'll learn
How to manage your risk
Requirements
Description
Are you struggling to achieve success in your trading despite using indicators, support, and resistance? Let me help you through my 6 years of experience in institutional trading. I've developed a profitable strategy based on the footprints of banks and institutions in the market (using Smart Money Concept), and I've already mentored over 1000 students to success.In this mentorship, you will learn:How to trade future indices (Nasdaq, S&P 500, and Dow Jones) using my own successful scalping strategyTechniques to analyze market trends on different timeframesStrategies for capturing high-probability entries with a 1:6 risk-reward ratioMethods to trade effectively during the Asian, London, and New York sessionsHow to manage risk and increase your chances of getting fundedWhy me ?I have a PhD degree in finance : Crypto currencies and monetary policy. I have already worked in a bank for 4 years which allowed me to understand the true functioning of the financial markets. I've also helped over 1000 students all over the world to become profitable traders.Please note, I'm not a financial advisor. I'm a trading mentor who will guide you through your journey. I ask my students to temporarily stop trading in live accounts and focus on practicing in demo accounts during the course.
Who this course is for

Download link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
Thanks boss more power

M 0

markost

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲54
1 years of service

Published 2/2023
Created by Mouna Bouhlal

What you'll learn
How to manage your risk
Requirements
Description
Who this course is for

Download link

rapidgator.net
:

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
THANKS A LOT
VERY USEFUL

O 0

One12

Transcendent
Reaction score
grants
₲46
1 years of service

Published 2/2023
Created by Mouna Bouhlal

What you'll learn
How to manage your risk
Requirements
Description
Who this course is for

Download link

rapidgator.net
:

uploadgig.com: