Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Small Business tips

P 275

Popo3838

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Aug 9, 2022
Messages
51
Reaction score
8
Points
8
Age
28
Location
Davao city
grants
₲328
Kaka quit ko lang ng trabaho ko, I'm trying new ways kung anong magandang small business to start on. I started making pixel art, pero walang may umoorder, hirap humanap ng client. Tried applying din sa upwork and same thing. Tips naman mga paps para makaahon sa buhay kahit papaano.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vivarokovski1 and 0rdinaryUser
K 1.3M

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Staff member
Moderator
Philanthropist
Access
Moderating
Philanthropist
Access
Top Contributor
Community Legend
4 Year Silver Member 4y Silver
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
1,180,342
Reaction score
65,765
Points
113
grants
₲13,730
Popo3838 Next time always upload your files sa https://dl.katz.to para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. *Please Disable your adblock when visiting katz.to to keep us running forever.
 
S 293

s3bucket

Abecedarian
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Dec 24, 2022
Messages
115
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Metro manila
grants
₲68
Kaka quit ko lang ng trabaho ko, I'm trying new ways kung anong magandang small business to start on. I started making pixel art, pero walang may umoorder, hirap humanap ng client. Tried applying din sa upwork and same thing. Tips naman mga paps para makaahon sa buhay kahit papaano.
Tip: never give up, your time will come basta magsipag lang
 
D 0

Dodoflex

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 16, 2023
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
58
Location
Philippines
grants
₲312
I hope you've found a niche for your talents na. The secret to success is consistency, do not let anyone stop the momentum you've built. Keep pushing, and waiting, pushing and waiting.
 
S 0

Slenderina

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Points
8
Age
27
Location
Muntinlupa
grants
₲128
Kaka quit ko lang ng trabaho ko, I'm trying new ways kung anong magandang small business to start on. I started making pixel art, pero walang may umoorder, hirap humanap ng client. Tried applying din sa upwork and same thing. Tips naman mga paps para makaahon sa buhay kahit papaano.
Ipon muna tapos don't stop trying
 
O 0

onganor

Squaddie
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
260
Reaction score
3
Points
18
Age
33
Location
NCR
grants
₲450
Kaka quit ko lang ng trabaho ko, I'm trying new ways kung anong magandang small business to start on. I started making pixel art, pero walang may umoorder, hirap humanap ng client. Tried applying din sa upwork and same thing. Tips naman mga paps para makaahon sa buhay kahit papaano.
Sa ngayon ako nag tiis lang talaga sa work, hirap matennga, advice ko sayo boss jung mabilisan tlga, abroad.. hirap magbusiness madlaas lugi
 
I 562

ilovecoco

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
380
Reaction score
7
Points
18
Age
39
Location
Laguna
grants
₲1,024
Kaka quit ko lang ng trabaho ko, I'm trying new ways kung anong magandang small business to start on. I started making pixel art, pero walang may umoorder, hirap humanap ng client. Tried applying din sa upwork and same thing. Tips naman mga paps para makaahon sa buhay kahit papaano.
Multiple source of income para di mabilis makaipon po
 
Top Bottom