Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Simple Acrylic Flower Landscape Painting - Paint Using A Reference

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲96,521
2 years of service

0b101ab9916c65ad6d3c215788232f0d.jpeg

Simple Acrylic Flower Landscape Painting - Paint Using A Reference
Duration: 1h | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 723 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

In this class, I will be teaching you how to paint a fun summer Acrylic Flower Landscape using reference photo! Learn important, basic skills and techniques to paint! Will walk you through this painting step by step, this class is great for all levels.
A former art teacher and now an independent full-time artist, I am so excited to be teaching on Skillshare and I truly hope you find this corner of your space comforting, inspiring, and encouraging! Can't wait to connect with you all!
*** Follow this class up with another ACRYLIC LANDSCAPE (using a reference) -https://skl.sh/3rsqg9G
TOPICS I COVER
Prepping your canvas and materials - I will show you how to prep your canvas before painting and all the brushes and paints you will need for this project.
Brush marks - I will demonstrate basic brush techniques that will be used in today's class project.
Color mixing - will show you variations of color mixing to get darks and lights.
Dimension / Form - I will teach you the basics of achieving form in any shape based on color and value.
Painting process and details - I will teach you how you can layer and build your colors to add definition to you painting.
MATERIALS I USED (but use whatever you have available.)
1) Paints
Arteza Acrylic paints (premium 60 set) -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
- yellow green, light sap green, chromium oxide green, cobalt blue, phthalo blue, magenta light, violet, orange red, brilliant red, mid yellow, white & black
2) Acrylic Canvas (10x10")
5) Glass Palette -

6) Glass scraper -

7) Bowl for water
8) Paper towel / rag
9) Gesso -

*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no extra cost to you, I will make a commission, if you click through and make a purchase. I only recommend products that I genuinely use on a regular basis!
SOCIALS
☆ Join my newsletter for 15% off to shop ☆ -

W e b s i t e (Shop Art & Merch) -

ETSY Shop - Shop Art & Merch - alifyalifestyle.etsy.com
Instagram - get latest updates!
Art Facebook group (Paint With Me) - share your work, connect with art lovers, & monthly giveaways!
Youtube - more art inspo

ca90401929ced15447fb8acd8d0f6a5a.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,459
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom