Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Should We Limit Social Media Use for Teens?

A 135

AldrinSamurai

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
132
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
33
Location
Philippines
grants
₲86
With the increasing mental health issues among teenagers and the rise of social media influence, do you think it's time to implement rules or limits on how much social media teens can use? Some argue it affects their self-esteem and social skills, while others believe it's a crucial tool for connection in today's world. What's your take?
 
T 213

Testerstestingenvironment

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
78
Points
18
Age
70
Location
Madrid
grants
₲265
When I was a teenager, I would’ve hated this idea. Now I’m older and thinking about the content I viewed on social media and the internet more broadly when I was young, I’d absolutely ban it. Also try reading through a teen girls message requests (did it with my sister), and the amount of fully grown adult men trying to message her was sickening. I would prefer to wait until they are 18 before social media rots their brains.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: IronNoelx, ManilaKian2k and KevinPilot360
B 871

baetro

Squaddie
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
264
Reaction score
232
Points
43
grants
₲463
absolutely social media has a lot of impact in today's society special for teens
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: ShadowRyan88, GamerPhoenixxx, TitoAljon and 2 others
A 201

ayanokoji23!

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
35
Reaction score
74
Points
18
Age
26
Location
Baguio
grants
₲259
They should be , iwhat you see in social media influences you specially when in your teenage days
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: PixelByte, FrostTechie07 and RetroJomar143
Top Bottom