Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Should I Go for SSD or HDD for My Next Build?

R 142

RicoBarako23

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
Philippines
grants
₲34
I've been thinking about storage options for my new PC build and I'm torn between getting an SSD or sticking with an HDD. I know SSDs are faster and more reliable, but they can be a bit pricey. For those who've made the switch, do you think the performance boost is worth the extra cost? Or should I just go for a larger HDD and save some cash? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences!
 
Top Bottom