Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Short Introduction Ma Self

C 0

cobywhyt

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Points
8
grants
₲205
hello everyone, I'm kenong from Indonesia. Thanks for accepting me especially for the admin katz. to


I'm 24 y'old, surfing the internet and beatbox are my hobby.
I am single and final semester college student.

Please help me by liking and commenting to this thread to access A-Z.. Thanks love u all and stay safe
Hello my friend
Wkwkwkwkwwkw
 
V 0

Vvvictorsac

Transcendent
BANNED
Member
Banned
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
4
Points
1
grants
₲66
hello everyone, I'm kenong from Indonesia. Thanks for accepting me especially for the admin katz. to


I'm 24 y'old, surfing the internet and beatbox are my hobby.
I am single and final semester college student.

Please help me by liking and commenting to this thread to access A-Z.. Thanks love u all and stay safe
Hello pleasure
 
D 374

deannitro

Transcendent
Member
Member
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
101
Points
13
Age
25
Location
sg
grants
₲720
hello everyone, I'm kenong from Indonesia. Thanks for accepting me especially for the admin katz. to


I'm 24 y'old, surfing the internet and beatbox are my hobby.
I am single and final semester college student.

Please help me by liking and commenting to this thread to access A-Z.. Thanks love u all and stay safe
Hello, welcome to the forum!
 
Top Bottom