Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Sharing Useful Study PDFs for Nursing Students

G 134

GamerPhoenixxx

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
132
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
32
Location
Philippines
grants
₲34
Hey everyone! I’ve been gathering some really helpful PDFs for nursing subjects and I thought I’d share them here. They cover topics like pharmacology, anatomy, and even clinical skills. If anyone else has resources or specific topics they’re struggling with, feel free to ask! Let’s help each other out!
 
Top Bottom