Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Rules And Tools + How To Cross Editor Files

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,707
2 years of service

1d8fc4f79101a42e12572a68c3836dd8.jpeg

Rules And Tools + How To Cross Editor Files
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 412.20 MB | Duration: 0h 30m

Do You Think You re missing Something The Chance is You Are Here You Will Find Your Problems Can Be Solved​

What you'll learn
Define the 4 Key Principles of Creating a Quick Ad
4 Key Ingredients of An Ad
The Algorithm Needs to see this
Promotional Safety
Requirements
Video Editor, Pen, Focus, Smart Phone
Description
How is it that its so easy for others, but not for you... I'll show you what you re missing, they're are Strategic Principles you must imply to get better results from the Algorithm, and better Audience Retention. Create more easy to understand and better beginnings to your videos. I promise you will learn something. I will be charging a higher premium later, so get on this while you can. 5 Years of You tubing and Creating Promotional Ads under my belt and i cant wait to share my knowledge with you. The Elites probably don't want me sharing this for so cheap or at all... I hope you follow the 8 Key rules we will discuss and more, usually using a pen helps with remembering . I'll teach you the core 8 Rules for making sure your shorts make it further then they are rightnow, everyone wants to be a YouTube Star, and now here's your chance. YouTube Tutorials are decent, but to know the real secrets , you have to give something in return. I am Canadian as well, so I know all about Bill C-11 and how it effected us, and there is a minor work around you must implement , which will come naturally joined with what is taught in this course. hekk if you want, even after this course, you can make ads for mobile games and big movies who knows, these rules work on Instagram as well . You Will be prepared , and as a Caucasian male, you know i have to be, so rest assured...you will get all you need to start making your shorts better. You cant get secrets like this on youtube, they dont like the krabby patty formula being casted out into the unknown.,
Overview
Section 1: How To Cross Edit
Lecture 1 Transferring Editor Files From Editor A to Editor B
Section 2: Self Promotion On Instagram
Lecture 2 Do's And Don'ts
Section 3: Where Should I Get Safe Music
Lecture 3 Rules To Safely Use Music
Section 4: Safe Free Video Editors The Truth
Lecture 4 Some Editors are not Safe
Section 5: $ Main Rules When Advertising A Business
Lecture 5 4 Main Rules When Advertising your business
Section 6: Here are The 4 Ingredients
Lecture 6 4 Ingredients
Section 7: Introduction
Lecture 7 Introduction
Beginner Level to Intermediate Level Creators,Content Creators

e576cc2a1fc983c41a6b223b7edf4d7f.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,553
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom