K
251
Post in thread 'Reported content: Post in thread 'MEDIAFIRE - mariughclara'' by kyloas918 has been reported by kyloas918. Reason given:
Content being reported:
Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter. We can confirm that this is indeed our content and we would like it to be taken down as soon as possible! This content is strictly accessible through valid transactions only. Kindly see that the link and the account of the one who posted this leak are terminated immediately. We will be checking again once it's done. Kindly send an update once you have deleted the thread. Thank you!
Content being reported:
Post in thread 'MEDIAFIRE - mariughclara' by Epimetheus has been reported by kyloas918. Reason given:
Hello, I'd like to have this thread deleted. I have to be honest. I tried getting the appropriate points to view the link to confirm the identity, however I think it would take a really long time. I am the manager of the Alter Account in X known as Mariughclara. This is paid premium content of the alter account we are managing. We just discovered this post now, and we would like to verify the contents of the link, and if this link is indeed our content. Thank you for your understanding and I hope we can find a resolution regarding this matter. Thank you!
If you are in doubts that I am indeed her manager, we can verify our identity through other means. Such as proving that we own our X (Twitter) account
Content being reported:
Ang galing neto magpalibog mga zer.
Sana magustuhan niyo. Maraming salamat sa magbibigay ng REPUTATION. Also, click FOLLOW to receive latest updates sa news feed niyo ng mga ipopost ko. VOTE rin kayo sa taas kung nagustuhan niyo ba or hindi yung napost ko para alam ko anong magandang ipost para sa inyo. At magandang araw sa inyong lahat. #proudLucidire
ID: mariughclara View Requirements: Action Needed: Click LIKE and Reply
Badge: MEMBER Link: Holy Grail Collection Link:Credits to the owner of the photos and videos posted to Lucidire.com