K
251
Post in thread 'MEDIAFIRE - mariughclara' by Epimetheus has been reported by kyloas918. Reason given:
Content being reported:
Hello, I'd like to have this thread deleted. I have to be honest. I tried getting the appropriate points to view the link to confirm the identity, however I think it would take a really long time. I am the manager of the Alter Account in X known as Mariughclara. This is paid premium content of the alter account we are managing. We just discovered this post now, and we would like to verify the contents of the link, and if this link is indeed our content. Thank you for your understanding and I hope we can find a resolution regarding this matter. Thank you!
If you are in doubts that I am indeed her manager, we can verify our identity through other means. Such as proving that we own our X (Twitter) account.
We leave it up to your good conscience if you would be able to help us verify the link provided by the poster.
Content being reported:
Ang galing neto magpalibog mga zer.
Sana magustuhan niyo. Maraming salamat sa magbibigay ng REPUTATION. Also, click FOLLOW to receive latest updates sa news feed niyo ng mga ipopost ko. VOTE rin kayo sa taas kung nagustuhan niyo ba or hindi yung napost ko para alam ko anong magandang ipost para sa inyo. At magandang araw sa inyong lahat. #proudLucidire
ID: mariughclara View Requirements: Action Needed: Click LIKE and Reply
Badge: MEMBER Link: Holy Grail Collection Link:Credits to the owner of the photos and videos posted to Lucidire.com