Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

RELEASE ROOT - INJECTOR | MODULE CHECKER

Alexhost
host 6.1K

host

/dev/null
Staff member
Chief Executive Officer
Solutions
Reaction score
Website
katz.to
grants
₲42,289
10 years of service
Just was toying around and trying new things so I created this a while back, (Needed it for another project I was working on that lets Developers update there applications without knowing any Networking)

This has a couple of features like a Module Checker, (I would call it a Dependency Checker, but not all of the loaded Modules may be required to run the application, soon I will build a dependency tree etc.)

Its pretty much just a simple injector though, you click on which application you want to inject, type in the .dll Directory. (Yes you have to type it in sadly :( the reason for that is because I don't have the dialog window setup currently) and BOOM inject, and it will let you know if it failed or was successful.

Then you can check with the Module Checker and see if the .dll is in there.
(I recommend to run as administrator)

Tip / Note - Also seeing as I do not have the DebugPrivilege activated, you will not be able to Inject/Module-check System Processes.

Top Bottom