Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Question Question about grants distribution value

Alexhost
C 0

ceppam040906

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲372
2 years of service
Hi! quick question. I read po sa announcements na if you reply to a thread it gives 10 grants, right? why is it that if i replied to a thread it gave me only 1 grant po? was the distribution updated? TIA
Same nangyari sakin 1 lng siya

V 0

veranokalampag

2nd Account
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲116
1 years of service
Hi! quick question. I read po sa announcements na if you reply to a thread it gives 10 grants, right? why is it that if i replied to a thread it gave me only 1 grant po? was the distribution updated? TIA
salamat sa information po

P 0

paulfang

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲86
1 years of service
Interesado rito

N 0

NaughtyParsipia

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲174
5 months of service
Napaka spam ng replies dito. Nag thank you sa tanong?? Lol.

Same, have 20 plus replies with 59 grants. Baka iniscale nila yung grant distribution... Madami kasi siguro biglabg new members.

M 0

mcool

Squaddie
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲0
1 years of service
Same. Sana ma update na yung mechanics sa grant distribution. Ang hirap mag earn ng grants hahaha

Top Bottom