Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Proxy Speed Testing Tools

B 156

BoyetCoder

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
154
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
50
Location
Philippines
grants
₲43
Hey everyone! I’ve been looking into different tools for testing the speed and reliability of proxies. I know some people use websites for this, but I'm curious if there are any specific software or scripts that you recommend. What do you all use to ensure your proxies are performing well? Any tips or experiences to share would be super helpful!
 
Top Bottom