Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Prosperity Playbook The Behavioural Science Of Wealth

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲90,967
2 years of service
Prosperity Playbook: The Behavioural Science Of Wealth

f577a3a5384ab272d3d95665edc91769.jpeg

Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.87 GB | Duration: 1h 7m

Unlock The Secrets Of Personal Financial Management​

What you'll learn
Learn how money works and set goals.
Learn how to spend wisely and save more.
Learn how to organise your money better with a simple system.
Learn how to avoid traps that lead to overspending.
Learn how to embrace the pain as part of transformation.
Requirements
Basic Computer and Internet Skills.
A Personal Computer or Laptop.
An Open Mind and Willingness to Learn.
Commitment to Practice.
Basic English Proficiency.
Description
Unlock the secrets of personal financial management.This course is designed to equip you with the psychological tools and behavioural strategies that can lead you to achieving financial success, before you fully understand how to increase your income.What You Will Learn:Learn how money works and set goals.Shift to think like a wealth builder.Pick up key habits for building wealth.Learn how to spend wisely and save more.Grow by investing in yourself and your skills.Tackle saving, spending, and planning like a pro_Organise your money better with a simple system.See how small changes make a big difference.Avoid traps that lead to overspending.Embrace the pain as part of transformation.Why Take This Course:This course proposes ideas on how to manage your personal finances effectively, no matter what your starting point is.My goal is to guide you away from harmful financial habits and help you become a person who's confident with money.Who This Course Is For:Newcomers to financial management seeking to build strong foundations.Current money managers aiming to refine their skills and strategies.Students, professionals, or anyone curious about the psychology of wealth creation.Who Am I?My name is Alan - I'm a graphic designer based in London, UK. My business provides digital animation and social media management services to buyers globally. In under 4 years, I have completed over 1000+ orders on Fiverr and have leveraged that work to build relationships with even bigger clients in the real world.
Overview
Section 1: Prosperity Playbook: The Behavioural Science of Wealth
Lecture 1 Course Introduction
Lecture 2 Identity
Lecture 3 Core Behaviour
Lecture 4 Defence Behaviour
Lecture 5 Offence Behaviour
Lecture 6 Financial Behaviour
Lecture 7 Financial System
Lecture 8 Sailing The Financial Sea
Lecture 9 Seven Forces Of Irrationality
Lecture 10 The Fire That Burns Between
Lecture 11 Course Resources
Newcomers to personal financial management seeking to build strong foundations.,Current money managers aiming to refine their skills and strategies.,Students, professionals, or anyone curious about the psychology of wealth creation.

Screenshots

80a2f905b62f2f3b0ff4b9607c37b554.jpeg

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

nitroflare.com:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,445
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom