Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Powerpoint & Camtasia Video Fusion

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,440
2 years of service

3f12709df050e58650c2e4221685414a.jpeg

Powerpoint & Camtasia Video Fusion
Last updated 6/2020
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.06 GB | Duration: 7h 6m

PowerPoint & Camtasia For High Quality Video Creation In Minimal Time And With Very Low Financial And Time Investments​

What you'll learn
Design PowerPoint Presentations With An Acute Focus On The "Packaging" - Impress Your Audience Before You've Even Spoken One Word
Master Fundamental PowerPoint Features That Will Save You Countless Hours And Make Your More Efficient - Such As The Slide Master, Colour Palette, Guides & Gridlines, Fonts & The Format Painter
Effectively Use Bullet Points And Know How To Change Them Into Smart Art When They Become "Boring"
Manipulate Objects In PowerPoint For Improved Design Flexibility
Add Simple & Motion Animations To Bring Your Presentations To Life & Impress Your Audience
Know How To Design & Where To Find Ready-Made Templates That Look Amazing
Master Presentation Functionalities Such As Transitions, Laser Pointers & Voice Narration
Set Up Projects In Camtasia In The Most Efficient Manner Possible
Avoid Outside Distractions & Noise While Recording For Maximum Audio Quality
Make Necessary Pre-Recording Settings, Understand What "Clipping" Is And How To Avoid It
Minimise The Need For Post-Production Settings
Learn Fundamental Post-Production Features: Splitting, Adding Markers, Transitions & Cursor Effects
Rapidly Create Your Udemy Promo Video Through PowerPoint And Camtasia By Using The 5-Step Process Detailed In This Course
Write Promo Video Scripts That Convert
Captivate The Audience With Your Voice
Add Background Sound & Know Where To Ask For Feedback Regarding Your Finished Video
Requirements
Be committed to taking action
Note: I use PowerPoint 2013 during this course, on a Windows machine. For Mac users the interface will be different than what I use here.
Description
13,000+ Students have enrolled in my 13 Courses!The 4.7 Rating from student reviews shows the value packed in this course!Practicality: This course also includes a 250-slide PowerPoint Template and a step-by-step guide to Promo Videos creation with PowerPoint & Camtasia.
Most people think that PowerPoint is a simple software where you just throw in average PowerPoint slides to hold presentations. Many of them are not aware of the intricacies of PowerPoint Design, how having an amazing slide deck can change people's perception of your presentation even before you've spoken a word AND even how using PowerPoint and Camtasia together can produce HQ videos with little financial & time investment.
Producing videos to promote your products, business or brand seems like an expensive, time-consuming process. After all, corporations flash stunning videos that they spend 000s of $ to produce with the help of several people. You might have even seen Udemy Promo videos that have a tremendous production quality.
But what if you could produce videos that look amazing, you can produce yourself in 1/5 of the time and with minimal financial investment? Better yet, what if they drove you real sales whilst increasing your conversions?
PowerPoint & Camtasia Fusion
A Promo video for one of my other courses drove $200 of sales in the first day of launching. It took me 6 hours to produce it - all by myself and with $10 invested in the audio background.
In this course I want to teach you exactly that: how to use PowerPoint + Camtasia to produce high quality videos that look great and get you real results.
Here's what this course will cover
PowerPoint Video Structure: Learn everything from finding and manipulating objects, to animating them, all the way to the hidden features of PowerPoint Camtasia Video Editing Walkthrough: step-by-step breakdown of your pre-recording settings, the actual filming and post-production Ready-Made Udemy Promo: Fuse the two tools to produce your very own Udemy promo - everything from how to write your script, create your slides and produce a stunning end product
The Bonuses
A Step-by-Step Case Study of how I created this Promo video - Yes! It has been done using the techniques in this courseA stunning 250 Slide PowerPoint Template for you to use in your Video Slide creationThe PowerPoint Design section from my PowerPoint & Excel fusion course to master the art of slides & presentations in less than 30 minutes
The Guarantee
This is my perfected method of creating videos using these 2 softwares. It's fast, it's easy and it looks great. That's why I believe there's no risk when purchasing this course. Besides the 30 day guarantee, I will personally jump on a 30 minute Skype call with you if you have taken action and are dissapointed with your end product.
Enrol now in this course and take your PowerPoint & Camtasia skills to the next level!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction To This Course
Lecture 1 Welcome To This Course!
Lecture 2 Important: Let's Get To Know Each Other!
Lecture 3 Outline & Expectations
Section 2: PowerPoint Design Fundamentals
Lecture 4 What do PowerPoints and Apple have in common?
Lecture 5 The 3 Ways To Get Stunning PowerPoint Templates
Lecture 6 The PowerPoint Ribbon
Lecture 7 The Basic Aspect You Cannot Overlook
Lecture 8 Color Your Deck The Right Way
Lecture 9 The Fundamental Feature You Probably Don't Know About
Lecture 10 How To Perfectly Align Your Slides
Lecture 11 5 Shortcuts That Will Make You Ultra Efficient
Lecture 12 PDF - PowerPoint Keyboard Shortcuts
Lecture 13 What Nobody Tells You About Fonts
Lecture 14 Save Time With This Amazing Formatting Tool
Lecture 15 The Ultimate Guide To Bullet Points
Lecture 16 Hack: Transform Your Bullet Points And Avoid Monotony
Lecture 17 Do This Before Moving On!
Section 3: Video Structure Creation
Lecture 18 Introduction
Lecture 19 The Very First Step: Choosing The Right Slides
Lecture 20 Everything You Need To Know About Objects
Lecture 21 Manipulating objects
Lecture 22 Beginners Guide: Animations
Lecture 23 Advanced Animations & Motions
Lecture 24 Transitions
Lecture 25 Giving Your Slides an Audio Twist
Lecture 26 One Secret Tip About Your Cursor
Lecture 27 Saving Your Presentation Video
Section 4: Camtasia Recording & Post Production
Lecture 28 Installing Camtasia
Lecture 29 Here's How You Should Set It Up
Lecture 30 The Most Important Part Of Your Recording
Lecture 31 The Details That Will Take Your Video From Good To Great
Lecture 32 Warning: Always Avoid Clipping
Lecture 33 The Recording Process
Lecture 34 The PowerPoint Add-In You Need To Have Installed
Lecture 35 Post Production #1: Cursor Effects
Lecture 36 Post Production #2: Make Sure It All Flows
Lecture 37 Post Production #3: Sound & Imagery
Lecture 38 Final Checks and Producing
Section 5: Udemy Promo creation
Lecture 39 Introduction
Lecture 40 Step 1 - 7 Steps To Writing A Killer Promo Script
Lecture 41 Action - Write Your Own Udemy Promo Video Script
Lecture 42 Step 2 - The Importance Of Choosing The Right Slides
Lecture 43 Action - Build Your Promo Slide Structure
Lecture 44 Step 3 - Here's How You Captivate Your Audience
Lecture 45 Action - Record Your Audio
Lecture 46 Step 4 - It's Time For The Visuals
Lecture 47 Action - Record Your Slides & Animations
Lecture 48 Step 5 - The Minor Detail That Boosts Your Production Quality
Lecture 49 Action - Finishing Touches & Production
Lecture 50 Soliciting feedback on Udemy studio
Section 6: Resources
Lecture 51 Udemy Promo Scripts Analysis
Lecture 52 250 Slide Presentation Deck - Preview
Lecture 53 250 Slide Presentation Deck - Attached
Lecture 54 Udemy Promo Sample Template
Anybody who wants to create engaging videos with less effort (both financial and time-wise),Udemy Instructors looking for a great way to create Promo Videos that convert,Professionals that want to impress their managers with stunning slides & videos

7754f3dade0131fab8eb07dfd60fa69a.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,319
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom