Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Postpartum Wellness Journey - Mini Course

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,440
2 years of service

e8eaae2b05a588bb1faf9fecc4a3f942.jpeg

Postpartum Wellness Journey - Mini Course
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 292.81 MB | Duration: 0h 48m

Creating a stress free journey​

What you'll learn
Learning what postpartum is.
Gaining strategies to create a less stressful postpartum journey
Learn how to make a postpartum plan
Gaining knowledge about how to look after yourself during postpartum
Requirements
None
Description
My name is Carryn Warnock, I am a postpartum wellness coach and I have created this course for you...This is a basic quick course about how to create your postpartum journey more smoothly, facing any challenges that you may come across with confidence. Within this course you will find how planning, resting, nourishing and building a community is so important for you as you embark on your postpartum journey. I have added a couple of printable bonuses too. This course is intended for anyone who is pregnant, already on their postpartum journey or those who wants tips in how they can support a loved one. This course is just to guide you and support you and help you understand the benefits of looking after yourself during postpartum especially within the early days. This is a huge journey that you are about to embark on and I have created this course to support you. This course will give you the tools to be able to find ways of looking after yourself and being prepared for the arrival of your new baby. I hope you find this course informative and helpful, I really enjoyed making it and thank you for letting me be a part of your Postpartum Wellness Journey.
Overview
Section 1: Postpartum Wellness Journey
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Traditions
Lecture 3 Expectations vs Reality
Lecture 4 Rest
Lecture 5 Nourishment
Lecture 6 Building a community
Lecture 7 Postpartum Plan
Lecture 8 Conclusion
New parents, anyone wanting to support new parents. Pregnant families

0fdfb97d76177c3e839dcb2a7fc9b57c.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,321
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom