Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Portrait Drawing In Charocal

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

k0m9y5ss8p7tk19nht8yhz77rm0p7v8d.jpg

Last updated 11/2021
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 983.24 MB | Duration: 0h 49m

draw an expressive portrait in charcoal​

What you'll learn
You will learn how to work with charcoal to draw a portrait
You'll learn to draw with an intuitive approach when it comes to portrait drawing
You will learn to draw a portrait from observation instead of from a template
You'll learn how to identify the important landmarks of the face
You will learn a new approach to Portrait Drawing
Requirements
This is an intermediary course for artists who want to develop a loose and dynamic style of drawing. If you are a complete beginner to drawing, check out my Foundations of Drawing course first!
Description
In this short, focused course you will learn how to draw a dynamic and expressive portrait in charcoal. Follow me step by step through the process of drawing one portrait, and together we will explore the creative, expressive qualities of charcoal: from the rough, basic block-in phase through to the final finished art work. You'll also learn how this way of drawing is the key to unlocking your own unique drawing voice, and your own drawing language.Through careful observation, you'll learn how to naturally and intuitively find the landmarks of the face, and be able to draw them easily, without complex construction or detailed measuring. Eventually this method allows you to draw freely and responsively.An expressive portrait can be a striking and powerful artwork. It allows you to weave your own impressions of a person into a drawing that fully represents the subject.If you've ever wanted to learn to draw faces or portraits, in a way that is natural, easy and leaves room for your own creative expression, then this course is for you!Plus, it's fun! :) It's great to get messy with charcoal and draw with the FREEDOM of not having to make a photo-quality image. I hope you join me today :)
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials for this Course
Lecture 3 Important Landmarks of the Face
Section 2: Drawing the Portrait
Lecture 4 Phase 1 Blocking In
Lecture 5 Phase 2 Blocking in the Hair
Lecture 6 Phase 3 Adding Highlights
Section 3: Finishing the Drawing
Lecture 7 Phase 4 Re-Stating the Darks
Lecture 8 Phase 5 Final Pass
Section 4: Conclusion
Lecture 9 My Thoughts on this Process
This course is for anyone who feels stuck in their drawing practice,This is for artists and creatives who want to learn to be more dynamic in their work,This is for anyone interested in Figure Drawing who wants to learn how to do expressive portrait drawing

cohvsqfmuxufyxbh0ltowv6j35hfy4iy.jpg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,395
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Xhure

Squaddie
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲2,758
3 years of service

k0m9y5ss8p7tk19nht8yhz77rm0p7v8d.jpg

Last updated 11/2_O_2_1
MP4 | v.ide.0: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 983.24 MB | Duration: 0h 49m

draw an expressive portrait in charcoal​

What you'll learn
You will learn how to work with charcoal to draw a portrait
You'll learn to draw with an intuitive approach when it comes to portrait drawing
You will learn to draw a portrait from observation instead of from a template
You'll learn how to identify the important landmarks of the face
You will learn a new approach to Portrait Drawing
Requirements
This is an intermediary course for artists who want to develop a loose and dynamic style of drawing. If you are a complete beginner to drawing, check out my Foundations of Drawing course first!
Description
In this short, focused course you will learn how to draw a dynamic and expressive portrait in charcoal. Follow me step by step through the process of drawing one portrait, and together we will explore the creative, expressive qualities of charcoal: from the rough, basic block-in phase through to the final finished art work. You'll also learn how this way of drawing is the key to unlocking your own unique drawing voice, and your own drawing language.Through careful observation, you'll learn how to naturally and intuitively find the landmarks of the face, and be able to draw them easily, without complex construction or detailed measuring. Eventually this method allows you to draw freely and responsively.An expressive portrait can be a striking and powerful artwork. It allows you to weave your own impressions of a person into a drawing that fully represents the subject.If you've ever wanted to learn to draw faces or portraits, in a way that is natural, easy and leaves room for your own creative expression, then this course is for you!Plus, it's fun! :) It's great to get messy with charcoal and draw with the FREEDOM of not having to make a photo-quality image. I hope you join me today :)
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Materials for this Course
Lecture 3 Important Landmarks of the Face
Section 2: Drawing the Portrait
Lecture 4 Phase 1 Blocking In
Lecture 5 Phase 2 Blocking in the Hair
Lecture 6 Phase 3 Adding Highlights
Section 3: Finishing the Drawing
Lecture 7 Phase 4 Re-Stating the Darks
Lecture 8 Phase 5 Final Pass
Section 4: Conclusion
Lecture 9 My Thoughts on this Process
This course is for anyone who feels stuck in their drawing practice,This is for artists and creatives who want to learn to be more dynamic in their work,This is for anyone interested in Figure Drawing who wants to learn how to do expressive portrait drawing

cohvsqfmuxufyxbh0ltowv6j35hfy4iy.jpg

D0.wnL0a.d link

rapidgator.net
:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted.
patry aq boss