Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Playful Watercolor For Beginners - Paint A Magical Feather Bookmark With The Wet-on-Wet Technique

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,809
1 years of service

f2225a7dd6a2e0d53a2eeaeac450a9af.jpeg

Playful Watercolor For Beginners - Paint A Magical Feather Bookmark With The Wet-on-Wet Technique
Duration: 1h 35m | Video: .MP4, 1280x720, 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 1.11 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English​

Welcome to my Playful Watercolor class!
This class is designed for beginners who are interested in exploring the beauty of watercolor, especially when combining it with inky details.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
We will briefly discuss watercolor supplies
You will have the opportunity to experiment with a wet-on-wet watercolor technique and play with color
You will have the freedom to experiment with different colors to create something truly magical. I will not be telling you what colors to use or how to mix them. I am encouraging you to make a swatch sheet of all your watercolors today and then choose your current favorites to make your final bookmark with. There are NO wrong answers!
We will also explore the possibilities when adding inky or painterly details on top of your dried watercolors to add a whole new layer of fun and interest to your paintings.
I believe art-making should be fun and stress-free, so this class encourages experimentation and play! It's the best way to learn!
YOUR PROJECT:
The final project for this class will be a feather bookmark, where you will combine watercolor with inky details to create a beautiful and functional piece of art.
Melanie will provide step-by-step guidance and tips for creating a stunning bookmark that you can use for yourself or gift to someone special.
WHO IS THE CLASS FOR
No prior experience is required for this class. This is a great class for people just getting started in their watercolor journey! Or anyone who wants to get out of a painting or creative rut and just PLAY! The class encourages you to dip your toes into the watercolor pond with a low-pressure wet-on-wet painting technique that is sure to make you smile!
No prior experience is required for this class.
ABOUT YOUR TEACHER
Hey there! I'm Melanie!
I'm a professional artist and educator and really I just want to be your creative cheerleader here on Skillshare! I love to create happy whimsical artwork for coloring books, picture books, and other products for my art shops.
You can find my work and shops here: My Website
Sign up for my newsletter and get free coloring pages from me here: Newsletter Sign Up
Want to learn how to make coloring pages in Procreate? My students are really enjoying this other class of mine and you might too! Create A Coloring Page in Procreate

0990d90346bf1bdc22c97f946f33db03.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom