Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Painting Portraits In Procreate On Ipad

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,440
2 years of service

3c7e8dbce173a94bba5a24c9c8a4e9bd.jpeg

Painting Portraits In Procreate On Ipad
Last updated 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.55 GB | Duration: 2h 53m

Painting Portraits in Procreate, Plus 3 Ways to Share with Instagram Reels​

What you'll learn
Digital portrait paintings on iPad
Painting techniques on ipad using procreate
Realistic portrait Painting using procreate on iPad
Procreate portrait painting techniques
Requirements
Prior knowledge about basics of procreate
Description
Have you ever wondered how to draw a realistic portrait painting on the iPad using Procreate, but don't know where to begin? Bored of getting the same flat & muddy colors in your portraits?Join artist and calligrapher, Ritika Sridhar, as she teaches you how to level up your Digital portrait painting skills using procreate and to enhance your portraits with different blending modes in procreate. In addition to that she also shares 3 ideas to share your artwork as Instagram reelsTechniques you will learn:Choosing the right coloursSplitting up the painting process in stepsWorking with shadows, highlights, tones like saturation, huesDetailing the facial featuresPainting the hairAdding some special effects or the blending modes to make your portrait popCreating a Background with textures and pattern that compliments the Portrait3 Reels ideas to share your portrait on Instagram.Who is the class for? I would suggest this class will suit for intermediatesIts preferable if you have some basic knowledge of Procreate and portrait sketching too. If you are already an expert in portraits, you can level up your portrait skills by learning new techniques and tips from my experience.Make your Digital portrait paintings POP with Ritika's tips & techniques!Check out my Pinterest board of Portrait References Here !You can download the Outline sketches, base coloured portraits, shadows and highlights of portraits, blending solution, detailing facial features, painting hair and all the resources needed for the class hereYou can download Portrait drawing workbook hereEtsy store▪️You can shop & commission a from me portrait here in my Etsy store▪️Support me on Ko- fi & patreonGet in touch with Ritika on Instagram || Facebook || Youtube || Pinterest || WEBSITE
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 lets get started
Section 2: Skin tones
Lecture 3 It's all about the Base
Lecture 4 More tones to the Skin
Lecture 5 Building Up Layers
Section 3: Detailing the Portrait
Lecture 6 Details to the Eyes
Lecture 7 Details to the Nose
Lecture 8 Details to the Lips
Lecture 9 Finishing the Face Details
Lecture 10 Painting the Hands
Lecture 11 Painting the Hair
Section 4: Enhancing and Final touches
Lecture 12 Enhancing your Portrait
Lecture 13 Painting the Background
Section 5: Learn to share your Artwork as Social media content
Lecture 14 3 Reels ideas to Share your work
Section 6: Closing thoughts
Lecture 15 Final Thoughts
Section 7: Additional Content
Lecture 16 Additional lesson: Portrait 1
Lecture 17 Additional lesson : Portrait 2
Portrait lovers,procreate lovers,Digital painting aspirants

03899da171236869826e22784e0f71be.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,321
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom