Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Animation Pa reco magandang anime and manga :)

Alexhost
D 0

dedemeon

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲321
2 years of service
dandadan po konti palang pero solid

F 0

Fairyrave20

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲159
1 years of service
Solid ang Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. Same manwha studio na gumawa ng Solo Leveling

Luckysaint 340

Luckysaint

ᴇxᴄᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴅᴏ
Ardent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲23,644
1 years of service
Manga

Monster - Johan is one of the best written characters in fiction who represents so much complex and moral debate that it will take me multiple readings to fully grasp the true nature of the one known as “Johan”. Some beautiful art and at the helm an incredibly talented mangaka who is one of the best writers in fiction. At its core, Monster is a piece of crime literature, a genre that has been defined and restricted by the same formulaic nature for over a century. However, Monster takes that one brave step and breaks away from the norm. Rather, it looks back on the genre and sticks up its middle finger. Not only does Monster set the standard for care and attention to detail in animanga, but in all of crime fiction. The concept that all protagonists must be “in the right” and all antagonists must be “in the wrong” is outdated. The world is more nuanced than that. There are so many things that can turn a person into the “villain”, the “Johan”. There are always more sides to a story than a simple “they’re inherently bad''. Ironically, in all of crime fiction, the story called “Monster” portrays the most human story in the genre, something that could never have been accomplished without not just Asawara’s masterful subvergence of the crime genre as a whole, but his incredible talent as a literary author. Quite simply, Monster is a 10/10 piece of crime fiction, the best in its genre, produced by a 10/10 mangaka.
Oyasumi Punpun - Goodnight Punpun took me on a rollercoaster of emotions. Four times it made me shed a tear, often it made me depressed, and occasionally, it even caused a faint smile to appear on my lips. There are times where it feels like the narrative isn’t heading anywhere — we’re simply observing Punpun and his acquaintances go about their mundane lives, every so often having fun in the company of each other — but it is through these scenarios that Asano shows us who these people really are: humans, just like us. Flawed, but ultimately benevolent beings stuck in a world that at every turn seems to be their opponent. We all face challenges at one point or another. What matters is how we respond: do we tell ourselves that we’re a failure and don’t deserve to exist, subjecting ourselves to constant self-pity, or do we try to face the obstacle, either alone or with the help of someone else? When faced with change, should we wistfully cling to the past or seek new opportunities? If Punpun has taught me anything, it is that, for both questions, the best answer is the latter. Life is tough for everyone, and in the end, it is our perception of this toughness that determines where we’ll end up and who we’ll become.
Vinland Saga - this manga is true work of art, and you'll experience different stuff like Action, Adventure, Story, Comedy and many more. I am not saying that you will definitely love this and give this 10/10 cause Different peoples have different taste and I respect other's opinions. But if you like some Action or Adventure this is for you. After all I started reading this manga for just time pass and this became my #1 favorite manga of all time so you can imagine how great this could be :3

Anime (this year my watchlist)

Hell's Paradise - I recommend to watch the anime first, then you can read the manga for better experience. Yeah, maybe they could have done better with this first season, but it is what it is. Still kudos to Mappa and thank you for the hard work, and hopefully they will improve in the next season. As a Jigokuraku fan, of course I am still looking forward for the second season)
Oshi no ko - Overall, Oshi no Ko's anime simply surpasses its source material in every way, which really pains me to say as I love Aka Akasaka, but it's true. There were some other reasons as well, like the pacing and comedy, but I felt that the above were the most impactful. The manga is still well-worth reading, in fact it's genuinely incredible, but if you can only experience either, go for the anime. If the remaining seasons keep up this level of quality, we might see one of the greatest anime ever made.
Sousou no Frieren - is an absolute masterpiece, and I cannot express how much I've fallen in love with this anime in just five episodes. It's without a doubt the most beautiful anime I've had the pleasure of watching, and it's an experience that has left me eagerly anticipating each new episode.

Top Bottom