Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Overcome Infidelity: Build A Stronger Relationship

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,440
2 years of service

f31742560c11f2cb5756a564a892cafc.jpeg

Overcome Infidelity: Build A Stronger Relationship
Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.13 GB | Duration: 2h 43m

5 steps to recover from infidelity​

What you'll learn
Understand the underlying cause
Repair the damage of infidelity
Improve communication
Enrich your love life
Deepen your relationship
Requirements
This course is for Couples who are in a Relationship Crisis. At the same time, this crisis is an opportunity for growth and deepening in your relationship. This course is made for people with a cheating partner, as well as people who have already cheated or are about to commit infidelity. Additionally, the course is valuable for coaches, counsellors, mediators, and couples therapists who guide couples with these problems. In 5 clear steps, I describe how you can move on in a relationship after a partner has cheated. Much research has been conducted as to why people cheat and why people stay together. Little research has been done on the different steps to get out of a relationship crisis when one of the partners has cheated. When people go into couples therapy, the partners and sometimes also the therapist, feel uncomfortable with the situation. Every year, many relationships are troubled by infidelity. And understandably, it is intense for both partners to deal with. If your partner has cheated, my aim is for you to grow closer through this crisis. You may not know exactly how to get through this together or what the outcome will be. Either way, by taking it on, you will come out stronger.
As a Professional Relationship Therapist I helped over 1450 people over the past 18 years in my therapy practice. Furthermore, as a core team teacher at the Dutch Academy of Psychotherapy in Amsterdam I trained over 250 therapists. I worked with people of different Nationalities. Next to Dutch couples I also work with different other and often combined Nationalities like, British, Danish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Israeli, Japanese and American.
In my therapy practice, I see a lot of regret from partners who are genuinely surprised that they, themselves, have cheated. They see themselves as reliable people and never imagined they would do this. They self-punish, let the anger of their partner in and feel incredibly guilty and powerless. I also help people struggling with secret relationships. These are often people who have agreed to be honest with each other when they get feelings for someone else. Yet, despite that promise, when the time comes it is still difficult to be honest.
Description
This course is made for people with a cheating partner, as well as people who have cheated. Additionally, the course is very valuable for coaches, counsellors, mediators, and couples therapists who guide couples with these problems. In 5 clear steps, you learn how you can move on in a relationship after your partner has cheated.Every year, many relationships are troubled by infidelity. And understandably, it is intense for both partners to deal with. If your partner has cheated, my aim is for you to grow closer through this crisis. You may not know exactly how to get through this together or what the outcome will be. Either way, by taking it on, you will come out stronger.Each step begins with an explanation of why it is important to go through the step and what it is you can do. At the end of each step, you will find clear exercises with which you can improve your relationship.Both men and women cheat. Therefore, it goes without saying that where I talk about a woman, this can also be a man and vice versa. And when I talk about relationships, it can be about hetero- sexual as well as same-sex or bisexual relationships. The course is written from the perspective of a woman who finds out her husband has cheated on her.Cheating is by definition something you do that has not been agreed on with your partner. If you agree with your partner to be monogamous, then cheating or infidelity violates honesty and trust. An affair usually meets three elements: an emotional connection, secrecy and sexual chemistry.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome
Lecture 2 Course Introduction
Lecture 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Lecture 4 Five Expert Tips
Section 2: Step 1. Gather the pieces to the puzzle.
Lecture 5 How bad is the situation?
Lecture 6 Detective work
Lecture 7 Responses to fear
Lecture 8 Suspicion
Lecture 9 What does cheating mean for you
Lecture 10 How do you deal with cheating?
Lecture 11 How to talk to your partner
Lecture 12 If you are the one who cheated
Lecture 13 Step 1. Exercise 1 - inner relaxation.
Lecture 14 Step 1. Exercise 2 - the attitude for an open conversation.
Lecture 15 Step1. Exercise 3 - understand each other's feelings.
Section 3: Step 2. Looking at the underlying problem.
Lecture 16 Introduction
Lecture 17 Lack of attention
Lecture 18 Lack of emotional connection
Lecture 19 Temptation
Lecture 20 If you are the one who can't resist temptation
Lecture 21 Being afraid to discuss it
Lecture 22 Step 2. Exercise 1 - assessing your needs
Lecture 23 Step 2. Exercise 2 - the open conversation
Lecture 24 Step 2. Exercise 3 - stop the argument
Section 4: Step 3. Repair the damage of infidelity
Lecture 25 Introduction
Lecture 26 The impact of cheating
Lecture 27 Pain and emotions
Lecture 28 Attachment needs and fears
Lecture 29 Foregiveness
Lecture 30 Emotional receptivity
Lecture 31 Reconsiliation
Lecture 32 Step 3. Exercise 1 - dealing with emotions and experiencing compassion
Lecture 33 Step 3. Exercise 2 - overcoming your negative pattern together
Lecture 34 Step 3. Exercise 3 - an exercise in forgiveness
Section 5: Step 4. Enrich your love life
Lecture 35 Introduction
Lecture 36 Biological elements
Lecture 37 Psychological elements
Lecture 38 Interpersonal elements
Lecture 39 Enrich your sexual repertoire
Lecture 40 Increase your sexual response
Lecture 41 The sexual menu
Lecture 42 Sexual development
Lecture 43 How to be fully present during sex - the seven veils
Lecture 44 Step. 4 Exercise 1 - Questions to improve your sexual relationship
Lecture 45 Step. 4 Exercise 2 - Enjoy physical contact again
Lecture 46 Step. 4 Exercise 3 - The seven veils
Section 6: Step 5. Celebrate and deepen your relationship
Lecture 47 Step 5. Celebrate and deepen your relationship
Lecture 48 Step 5. Exercise 1 - Celebrate your relationship with rituals
Lecture 49 Step 5. Exercise 2 - Deepen your relationship in conversation
Lecture 50 Step 5. Exercise 3 - Strenghten your relationship with appreciation
This course is made for people with a cheating partner.,This course is made for people who have already cheated or are about to commit infidelity.,This course is made for coaches, counsellors, mediators, and couples therapists who guide couples with these problems.

9a5f9fa8e9e325b29ed9d003bae042a5.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,321
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom