Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

One Stroke Nail Art For Beginners

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,666
2 years of service

6f587d11b5576fe341cbafb03154e6c7.jpeg

One Stroke Nail Art For Beginners
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.96 GB | Duration: 1h 36m

Beginner One stroke nail art technique. Others call it One move technique. Nail design​

What you'll learn
how to use this fascinating and traditional nail art technique.
how to create a complex pattern
how to create foreground and background
how to mix the correct shade of color
Requirements
No nail art experience needed, but helpful.
Description
About this technique/materials: Beginner One Stroke is a nail art course for those who curious about this famous and popular nail art technique. One Stroke is one of the most traditional nail art technique of all times. A special One Stroke brush is necessary. As a beginner I used my school acrylic painting set which was perfect for practising, however drying fast. Then art gels were getting more popular and I became a big fan of this material, that why I vote for art gel if it comes to One Stroke nail art. With art gel you have the chance to perfect your movement and the shape before cure in the lamp. This is a big relief when you are about to learn a new technique. Let me take the chance to convince you to look around and buy a few art gel colors, if you are new on this field. Art gel is an essencial workmate of a nail technician. One Stroke only just one of the techniques where you find it helpful. Many other nail art techniques require a well pigmented thick art gel.About this course:In the first video, I introduce the technique, the brush. Then I teach you the right color mixing method, how to use and hold the brush and how to create petals and leaves. After that we mix our first color combination for the first tip, create 3 leaves. I also show you how I created my backgrounds.In the second video, I show you how to combine the petals to create a full flower then the second flower. The first flower will be the background the second one will be the foreground. I will create a full design so I will use what we learn in the first video, leaves.In the third video, I show you how to paint bow, using the One Stroke technique. I will use transfer foil in the background, so usage of foil glue will be demonstrated.In the fourth video, I show you how to create a flower with petals on each other.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Leaves 1
Lecture 2 Leaves 2.
Lecture 3 Pink flowers 1
Lecture 4 Pink Flowers 2.
Lecture 5 Bow
Lecture 6 Orange flowers
For beginners who want to know the base of this beautiful technique.

Screenshots

786e18ecdb14ad56f95da7825b2f76e6.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,553
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom