Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Omnichannel Sales & Service Management With Ai & Chat Bots

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,514
2 years of service

ebbc877e8cc9b2ce2941bda4d6be4560.jpeg

Published 11/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 793.84 MB | Duration: 1h 20m

Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram, Apple, Wechat, Web, Bots and Chats Usage at Sales, Service, Digital Marketing​

What you'll learn
Omnichannel Sales & Service Management with AI & Chat Bots
Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram, Apple, Wechat, Web, Bots and Chats Usage at Sales, Service, Digital Marketing
From calls to texting. Why digital channels become vital for literally any b2c business
Introduction to the world of chatbots
AI chatbots: what they can and can't do
Best practices: contact center
Best practices: ads, sales, loyalty and more
The most popular apps pt1: whatsapp, facebook, instagram
The most popular apps pt2: telegram, apple messages, wechat
Livechat: messaging on a company's website
An Ideal customer journey framework
Interactive Part
Requirements
No special requirements. Course for any who want to build a career at digital, sales, service, banking, finance and fintech areas.
Description
Welcome to course: Omnichannel Sales & Service Management with AI & Chat BotsYou will know about: Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Telegram, Apple, Wechat, Web, Bots and Chats Usage at Sales, Service, Digital MarketingCourse provided by: The Retail Banking School, Lisbon, global banking, fintech and business school.Course Instructor: SLAVA POPKOV, Experienced Entrepreneur, CEO & Co-founder of Brandy. im Modern customer communications expert.After finishing of a course you will get: Double Diploma (UDEMY & RBS), Access to Interactive session and chat with Instructor and other students, ability to consider your real business and work questions and cases.Course Plan:1. About the coursre, topic and author2. From calls to texting. Why digital channels become vital for literally any b2c business?3. Introduction to the world of chatbots4. AI chatbots: what they can and can't do5. Best practices: contact center6. Best practices: ads, sales, loyalty and more7. The most popular apps pt1: whatsapp, facebook, instagram8. The most popular apps pt2: telegram, apple messages, wechat9. Livechat: messaging on a company's website10. An Ideal customer journey framework11. Interactive Session and PartCourse Author:SLAVA POPKOVEntrepreneur, CEO & Co-founder of Brandy. im Modern customer communications expertEducation:• Master of Applied Mathematics and computer science, The Saint-Petersburg State UniversityExperience:• Serial entrepreneur with 12 years various business experience: founder of several companies: from local manufacture to b2b-SaaS startup• Founder of Brandy. im - official message service provider of Apple Messages for business• Experience of projects with global worldwide companies and banks• Multiple Startup award winnerCourse Full Description and Welcome Letter: Hello everyone and welcome to the online-course created for any current or potential corporate managers from junior to executive level, that will make you stand out from the others.This course might become your first step to acquire skill set, knowledges and maybe even a whole new profession, that is appearing right now. Learning it today, gives you advantages tomorrow!I'm talking about digital transformation. In terms of customer communications in basically any meduim or big enterprises. And for small businesses, the most succesfull ones, they are already doing it in a modern way from the first day.This transformation - it is a moving away from old way of communications, like phone calls, email, or even fax - to new way - whatsapp, facebook messenger, instagram direct messages, telegram - any messaging apps that people are using in their everyday life. And now they are starting to usу it to talk to businesses. To chat with an online store, with a bank, medical clinic - with any organization out there.And here lies the opportunity!All of these companies need employees or contractors who understand how to make this shift, this transition. New channels on the one hand bring a lot of new possibilities, such as chatbots and artificial intelligence, and on the other hand, require a rebuilding of current business workflows.For example agent's KPI in a contact centre based on whatsapp, is very different from a voice-based CC. And somebody need to know how to deal with it.But the contact center is not the only place where apps like whatsapp are taking over. It affects pretty much every customer related departpent: sales, marketing and loyalty, support, customer experience, automation and online services.So, Whether you plan to tie your career or business entirely to this feild, this knowledge will help you achieve your professional goals in a variety of ways. Because communication - is the essential part of business.I started this journey seven years ago, when it was hardly even existed. Since then, I have worked with some of the world's biggest clients, such as Societe Generale, British american tobacco and others. Now I'm a founder of a startup called brandy. imI invite you to my course where you will learn the basics about communications of the future. Welcome!Before we start I want to give a quick intro of myself and also let's take a look on the course plan.So without further ado, here is what we will discussThe course consists of 2 parts:In a first one, everything down lesson 4, we are talking about the key benefits for business in general.And then learning the basics of chatbots and AI.The second part is becoming more specific.We will see how exactly it implies to different departments. Discuss business application of particular messaging channels.And with all of that we are getting ready to meet the main framework -of ideal customer journey in modern channels. Which will be useful tool to any of your further projects.And briefly about me.You can call me Slava. For a last 7 years I've been running chat platform startup. For these years we made a lot of stuff, worked with some worldwide clients.We have become official provider of apple messages for business. Not sure if this is my most significant achievement, but personally, the most pleasant one. A chance to work directly with apple team is really cooland I have been honoured to become one of the business experts at the Retail banking school, where we are right now.Feel free to connect or ask me anything on linkedin.And, let's jump in!So I hope this online course will be a good start on mastering this new world of digital communications and happier customersLinked topics:Business FundamentalsMarketing & Business StrategyOnline and Digital BusinessDigital transformations / StrategyProduct ManagementContinuous Process ImprovementBusiness and Entrepreneurship FundamentalsDigital MarketingSales SkillsB2B SalesB2C SalesCustomer Relationship Management
Overview
Section 1: Introduction Part (Optional)
Lecture 1 Course Introduction
Lecture 2 School Introduction
Lecture 3 Welcome to RBS
Lecture 4 Onboarding to Learning Process
Section 2: Course Main Part
Lecture 5 Omnichannels Introduction
Lecture 6 Introduction to the world of Chat-Bots
Lecture 7 Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) at Bots
Lecture 8 Best Practices I
Lecture 9 Best Practices II
Lecture 10 Messaging Apps I
Lecture 11 Messaging Apps II
Lecture 12 Livechats
Lecture 13 Ideal Customer Journey Framework
Lecture 14 Congratulations with finishing of a course
Lecture 15 Course Full Reading and Presentation (Optional)
Section 3: Interactive Part (Optional)
Lecture 16 Interactive Part
Lecture 17 Free Mentorship Program Introduction
Course created for any current or potential corporate managers from junior to executive level, that will make you stand out from the others

9492594a2d668a87f743887a3a26d20c.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,397
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

C 0

C3SB

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲343
2 years of service
Hoping to see the tutorials on this. :)

Top Bottom