Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Oil Painting Masterclass - The Winter Cabin

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲103,580
2 years of service

253e81eec7161862ff0bdb06aca4419f.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.19 GB | Duration: 2h 33m

(Water mixable) oil painting for everyone without the stress and mess​

What you'll learn
Understand The Basics Of ( Water Mixable ) Oil Paints
Discover How To Use ( Water Mixable ) Oil Paints
Easy to pick up and follow (Water Mixable) Oil Paint Skills
Learn How To Do Your First ( Water Mixable ) Oil Painting
Oil Painting without the intimidation
Requirements
No prior knowledge needed
This course is suitable for beginners who are wanting to learn to paint even if you have never picked up a brush before
Those with (some) experience will enjoy doing this Project too
Description
Many people find oil painting intimidating. It can be smelly and create a mess, cause a lot of stress. I've had these same feelings for many years. Not anymore. Since I've discover water mixable oil paints and the techniques to use them, that intimidation is gone.Now I'm really enjoying oil painting. Come along with me in this Masteclass and let me take all the intimidation away and pass the joy of oil painting to you. Even if you have never (oil) painted before, my easy instructions will get you started. If you have (oil) painted before, then this will be a fun project to get involved in.Everything you need to get started with oil painting is right here in this Masterclass. Check the material video and material list in the free preview section to see what's needed to get started.If you prefer regular oil paint instead of water mixable oil paints, that's fine. You will have no issue following along.This Masterclass includes:Step by step easy to follow InstructionsIntroduction to Oil PaintingLayering TechniquesPainting in one SessionMixing Paints and ColorsPainting techniquesA lovely Project to follow alongSketchFinished painting as a guideCheck the material list (Course Content - Supplies), get those materials out and join me in painting this beautiful scenery.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: The Supplies
Lecture 2 The Materials
Lecture 3 Material list
Lecture 4 Resources
Section 3: The Painting Lessons
Lecture 5 The Sky and the Mountains
Lecture 6 The Moon and more Mountains
Lecture 7 The Trees
Lecture 8 The Grass and Woodwork
Lecture 9 The House, Street Lights and more
Lecture 10 The light and the Snow
Section 4: Bonus Lecture
Lecture 11 Bonus Lecture
Beginner to intermediate Artists,Beginners who are ready for the next step in their art journey,Anyone who wants to discover how to paint,Watercolor Painters looking to try a new Medium,Artists who want to discover something new,Anyone who wants to learn oil painting without the mess and smell

1ec6067ea075600436600ce382cd8dac.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,531
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom