Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Not possible to share any forum URLs.

Alexhost
S 0

saviour50

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲100
1 years of service
Hi,

if you copy any forum topic URL and try to share with friends they literally can't open it.

It just shows:

I did some Google'ing. It's probably because when pasting URL to browser there is no "Referrer" header and you added a rule so that header must be present (but it doesn't make sense since it's not possible to share any URLs now). That rule should be deleted.

You can try to it yourself. Just copy any topic URL and paste in a new tab. It's not opening.
yes there are protocols

H 0

honjse

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲143
1 years of service
Hi,

if you copy any forum topic URL and try to share with friends they literally can't open it.

It just shows:

I did some Google'ing. It's probably because when pasting URL to browser there is no "Referrer" header and you added a rule so that header must be present (but it doesn't make sense since it's not possible to share any URLs now). That rule should be deleted.

You can try to it yourself. Just copy any topic URL and paste in a new tab. It's not opening.
lungkot naman, di makapag watch

S 0

sayn.nomine

Abecedarian
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲243
1 years of service
Hi,

It just shows:

that's weird but thanks for the insights!

Top Bottom