Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Newbie

G 197

Gamingdemonyo16

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Jun 11, 2023
Messages
33
Reaction score
4
Points
6
grants
₲121
Pa welcome po tiaa
Welcome to the forum! I’m also new here so I have a lot to learn from everyone here just like you so I hope we both enjoy our time here and I hope you make good friends along the way!
 
Top Bottom