Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newbie Introduction

Alexhost
N 0

nbafanatic37

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲241
1 years of service
Hello guys,

Newbie here, would really like to become an active member and wag sana ma BAN, i noticed ang rami agad na B-Ban.. Would really like to follow everything to stay here and not get booted out. Sana makapag tulungan din tayo to keep each other from getting banned and reach ARDENT status soon. Salamat po for giving me a chance! If ardent points sellers would like to help me out in buying ardenmt points from you, sana ma tuylungan nyo po how we can get in touch or how we can transact smoothly. And also, would like also to be contributor.. =)
welcome dito mossing enjoy lang

D 0

Dthvivjb

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲128
1 years of service
Hello guys,

Newbie here, would really like to become an active member and wag sana ma BAN, i noticed ang rami agad na B-Ban.. Would really like to follow everything to stay here and not get booted out. Sana makapag tulungan din tayo to keep each other from getting banned and reach ARDENT status soon. Salamat po for giving me a chance! If ardent points sellers would like to help me out in buying ardenmt points from you, sana ma tuylungan nyo po how we can get in touch or how we can transact smoothly. And also, would like also to be contributor.. =)
Welcome and good luck have fun po

Top Bottom