Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

dl.katz.to Newbie here , Hi I'm exoxi from Berlin.

3 0

3x0xi

Transcendent
Member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
15
Points
3
Age
27
Location
Berlin
grants
₲103
Newbie here , Hi I'm exoxi from Berlin here , nice to find this forum happy to see you all. I would love to learn , contribute and post. Thank you
 
P 158

PixelRicoako

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
155
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Age
43
Location
Philippines
grants
₲45
Hey 3x0xi! Welcome to the forum! It's awesome to have someone from Berlin join us. I'm sure you'll find a lot of cool stuff to dive into here. What are you most excited to learn or talk about? Enjoy exploring!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3x0xi
OP
3 0

3x0xi

Transcendent
Member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
15
Points
3
Age
27
Location
Berlin
grants
₲103
Hey 3x0xi! Welcome to the forum! It's awesome to have someone from Berlin join us. I'm sure you'll find a lot of cool stuff to dive into here. What are you most excited to learn or talk about? Enjoy exploring!
I am new so I do not understand how to turn on the reply privilege
 
  • Like
Reactions: CrimsonNomad2024
B 152

BinaryGadget021

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
149
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
48
Location
Philippines
grants
₲60
Welcome, exoxi! Berlin's got a cool vibe, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. As for the reply privilege, just keep posting and you'll get the hang of it soon enough. What are you into?
 
OP
3 0

3x0xi

Transcendent
Member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
15
Points
3
Age
27
Location
Berlin
grants
₲103
Welcome, exoxi! Berlin's got a cool vibe, I'm sure you'll fit right in here. As for the reply privilege, just keep posting and you'll get the hang of it soon enough. What are you into?
Tha k you so much for replying. I will keep replying and posting. I am I to anything as long as it's interesting
 
  • Like
Reactions: PixelDexter2024 and LegitAldrinxx
Top Bottom