Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Newbie from Batangas.

Alexhost
R 0

Rob rob

Transcendent
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲112
2 years of service
Hi Im moonwriter. I am interested and into computer networking, coding and hardware servicing. The field of interest that mainly summarize my inclination is computer technology. May it be some sort of developing softwares, improving the hardwares and creating apps.

I am looking forward in exploring and learning many things here in the forum. Hi to all and have a great day to everyone! :)
Hello poo24

R 0

Rmrkbl_mkjn

Transcendent
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲213
2 years of service
Hi Im moonwriter. I am interested and into computer networking, coding and hardware servicing. The field of interest that mainly summarize my inclination is computer technology. May it be some sort of developing softwares, improving the hardwares and creating apps.

I am looking forward in exploring and learning many things here in the forum. Hi to all and have a great day to everyone! :)
Im from teresa rizal welcome sayo kaibigan

Top Bottom