Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

WATCH HBIT.TO Natsuyasumi Ake no Kanojo wa....... episode 1 Engsub

Alexhost
A 0

artemioricarte

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲358
2 years of service
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Air date: July 13, 2022

Story:
Kanade Amakawa is bright, serious, has excellent grades, is innocent and pretty, and has fallen in love with Hajime Nishida, a member of the visual studies club. Summer has come… They both had the faint hope of being able to get close to each other and become a couple during these summer vacations… and they had to. But there is another man on the scene and he is a womanizer, he will get his hands on all the girls he likes, and when he gets tired of them, he will throw them away… Everything was going well until that man with such a bad reputation turned his attention towards her…
Kanade Amakawa was cheerful, serious, excellent in grades, neat and cute, and liked Nishida Hajime of the Imaging Research Department.
The season is summer —
the two of us had a faint hope of becoming a lover by shortening the distance during this summer vacation.
Well, I love women, I reach out to her favorite woman from one end of her, and throw it away when she gets tired … until that notorious man notices her.
Nishida, who should have promised the movie on the day, was not at the meeting place.
Instead, the figure of that man!
I had no choice but to watch the movie together.

Engsubs by: sakuracircle
Video by:hikiko123

T 0

tomsawyer12

Corporal
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲3,519
2 years of service

Story:
Kanade Amakawa is bright, serious, has excellent grades, is innocent and pretty, and has fallen in love with Hajime Nishida, a member of the visual studies club. Summer has come… They both had the faint hope of being able to get close to each other and become a couple during these summer vacations… and they had to. But there is another man on the scene and he is a womanizer, he will get his hands on all the girls he likes, and when he gets tired of them, he will throw them away… Everything was going well until that man with such a bad reputation turned his attention towards her…
Kanade Amakawa was cheerful, serious, excellent in grades, neat and cute, and liked Nishida Hajime of the Imaging Research Department.
The season is summer —
the two of us had a faint hope of becoming a lover by shortening the distance during this summer vacation.
Well, I love women, I reach out to her favorite woman from one end of her, and throw it away when she gets tired … until that notorious man notices her.
Nishida, who should have promised the movie on the day, was not at the meeting place.

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
pasilip lods, thanks

A 0

alphabet

Abecedarian
BANNED
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲334
2 years of service

Story:
The season is summer —

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
pa silip lods

Top Bottom