Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

My First Proper Introduction

I 163

Iyototot

Transcendent
Member
Member
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
1
grants
₲58
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
welcome tols!
 
D 195

Dthvivjb

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
3
Points
8
grants
₲128
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
Welcome Henlo hope to see u around
 
J 772

JSB-Kun

2nd Account
Member
Access
Member
Access
2 Year Silver Member 2y Silver
Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
203
Reaction score
213
Points
43
grants
₲340
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
Hey there Henlo Welcome to the Katz community
 
Top Bottom