Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

My First Proper Introduction

L 199

Luce1919

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
3 Year Silver Member 3y Silver
Joined
Nov 9, 2022
Messages
37
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Age
26
Location
Manila
grants
₲280
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
Helloo welcome
 
R 0

ryanagain123

Abecedarian
BANNED
Member
Access
Banned
Joined
Nov 9, 2022
Messages
68
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
37
Location
OSLOB
grants
₲180
Hello! I'm Henlos, but i would prefer to be called Henlo or Hen if we become friends.

I'm from the Philippines.

My identity in this app would be a scholar gathering information for my future researches. I don't plan to make jokes all the time or get into debates, but i will sure to be an active participant.

Thank you for visiting me. Perhaps you could follow me as well? And yes, I'm a newbie
Welcome po :)
 
Top Bottom