Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Music Theory Cheat Codes For Fl Studio - Become A Power User

Alexhost
M 0

mitsumi

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲16,450
2 years of service

cec904de70f4718685ea6f5ddbd3d8fa.jpeg

Music Theory Cheat Codes For Fl Studio - Become A Power User
Published 10/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.13 GB | Duration: 1h 42m

Unlock your potential by learning Music Theory in the best, easy & fastest way possible (Valuable Resources Included!!)​

What you'll learn
You'll be able to program Industry Standard Chords & Chord Progressions.
Advanced techniques which helps in making you a Super User in FL Studio.
You'll be learning Music Theory in the fastest, creative and efficient way possible.
Analysis of 3 Hit Songs to make you even more productive in production process.
Requirements
FL Studio 12 or Above.
Fresh Mind to grab the knowledge.
Lots of Concentration and Must pay attention.
Little Experience in FL Studio (DAW)
No Music Programming knowledge needed, you'll learn everything in this course.
Description
Hey there!Hope you're doing good :)Sick of those long lectures about Music theory which makes you bored ?Tired of investing a lot of time in learning something ? Worry not!I won't waste you time ;)In this course you'll learn Music theory in the best, fastest, easy & efficient way possible!Learn Everything related to Music theory to produce a Hit sounding Chord Progression in less than 2 Hours !!!From the basics to more advanced level, you'll be able to learn different types of tips , techniques, tricks and hacks which will eventually makes you the power user in Music Theory in FL Studio.At the end of the course, you'll become a power user in making hit sounding Chords and Chord Progressions, also in adapting various techniques, tips and tricks.That's not all it!Get Valuable Resources which worth a lot!Who Am I ? I'm Hari from Music Magic Entertainment, A place where we fulfill all your audio needs from Music Production to Audio Editing , Mixing , Mastering , Sound Designing, Song Writing and More.As I feel time is more valuable in our lives, my only motive is to provide quality knowledge in the easy, fast & efficient way possible.We are a freelancing group in the past who made a lot of projects and saw our clients satisfied with our pristine work.Some Feedbacks Say:"This place is amazing for your works in any audio field, I'd love to be working with you again and again, Thank you so much for making us proud - Kevin "" Haven't thought that you guys could make something like this I'm so shocked , The quality and the quantity you're providing for this price is insane - Simon K "" As your brand says, I feel magic in my music every time my music is in your hands, i feel safe & confident, hats off to those skills - Subramanyam "
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Basics of Music Theory
Lecture 2 Pitch & Note
Lecture 3 What are Chords?
Lecture 4 Scale & Octave
Lecture 5 What is a Major Scale?
Lecture 6 Intervals
Lecture 7 Triad - A Basic Chord
Lecture 8 All Chords In C Major Scale
Lecture 9 A Simple Hack for Creating Chords
Section 3: Foundations of Music Theory
Lecture 10 Roman Numerals In Music Theory
Lecture 11 Concept of Inversions
Lecture 12 Idea of Transposing
Lecture 13 Natural Minor Scale
Lecture 14 Relation between Major & Minor
Lecture 15 Added Tone Chords
Lecture 16 7th, 9ths, 11ths & 13ths
Lecture 17 A Simple hack for creating 7ths 9ths 11ths & 13ths
Lecture 18 Suspended Chords
Lecture 19 Power Chords
Lecture 20 Arpeggios
Lecture 21 Theory Wrap Up & Implementation
Section 4: Hit Song Chord Progression Analysis
Lecture 22 Hit Song Chord Progression Analysis #1
Lecture 23 Hit Song Chord Progression Analysis #2
Lecture 24 Hit Song Chord Progression Analysis #3
Section 5: Conclusion
Lecture 25 Conclusion
Lecture 26 Bonus Lecture
Beginner Music Producers who are starting out.,Intermediate Music Producers who want gain more knowledge in Music Theory,Individuals who are curious to learn Music Theory in the fastest way possible.,Those who want to gain maximum knowledge about Music Theory in less than 2 hours

9f8cb4b32bd818788d964526f1794a63.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,329
2 years of service
mitsumi salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom