Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

Mobile Network Coverage: How's Yours?

A 157

AstigPhoenix143

Abecedarian
Member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Age
22
Location
Philippines
grants
₲45
Hey everyone! I'm curious about how mobile network coverage is in different areas. I live in Manila and I've been experiencing some inconsistent signal strength, especially during peak hours. How's the coverage in your area? Any tips on improving it or recommendations for which providers have the best service? Let's share our experiences!
 
Top Bottom