Welcome to Katz - Pinoy Underground Forum

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
  • Compact Safety Notice
  • Weekly Grants Lottery is live! Win a 20,000 ₪ jackpot — tickets are just 30 ₪, drawn every week. Buy your tickets »

minsan ba mga idol namiss nyo pndemic days?

K 192

katoten

Transcendent
Member
Access
Member
Access
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
36
Reaction score
69
Points
18
Age
25
Location
Nihommatsu
grants
₲442
Honestly, I do. Namiss ko yung katahimikan and I regret not making the most of my time doing something productive. Imagine shutting yourself inside for a long period of time, it took me a while to recover from that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LegitJosex, OtakuGab_ph, LesterStreamxx and 2 others
S 44

SecretiveGh0st

Transcendent
Member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
36
Points
13
Location
somewhere
grants
₲217
Sa totoo lang kahit some of the things that made me who I am right now happened during the Pandemic I would not want to experience that time again
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: NinjaBarako07, GamerBasketbolPH, GoldenCarlo101 and 1 other person
Top Bottom