Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Microsoft Excel Intermediate Level 2022

Alexhost
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,681
1 years of service

96a87d4c472d884aafc911e6135218c8.jpeg

Published 12/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1.74 GB | Duration: 2h 44m

Start learning Basic Formulas and Functions. Move to Pivot Tables and Graphs.​

What you'll learn
Learn how to use PIVOT Tables and Graphs to present visual representations of data to Management
Learn the most common Excel formulas, and how to THINK like Excel, and write powerful and dynamic Excel formulas
Learn how to format data to be presentable to management. Master unique tips & techniques that you won't find an in ANY other course, guaranteed
Automate, streamline and completely revolutionize your workflow with Excel. Learn how to modify and edit an Excel sheet
Get LIFETIME access to lectures, and Learn how to create professional charts and graphs
Requirements
No excel experience needed. We start from the beginning and teach you to build on your excel skills to become a beginner pro!
Description
It's time to show Excel who's boss. Whether you're starting from square one or aspiring to become an absolute Excel power user, you've come to the right place.This course will give you a deep understanding of Excel formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool.While most Excel courses focus on simply what each formula does, I teach through hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways.By the end of the course you'll be writing robust, elegant formulas from scratch, allowing you to:· Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data· Create your own formula-based Excel formatting rules· Join datasets from multiple sources with VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions· Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays· Automate tedious and time-consuming tasks using cell formulas and functions in ExcelWe'll dive into a broad range of Excel formulas & functions, including:· Pivot Tables· Graphs· Formulas and Functions· Date & Time functions· Statistical Functions· Dynamic formulasI have a genuine passion for Excel that most people reserve for things like cats chocolate ice cream and significant others. The only thing I love more than learning Excel is teaching it, and as an Auditor and Accountant, I use Excel on a daily basis in my career. Whether you work for the State or are in a corporate organization this will help you build confidence using Excel. If you just starting to learn this is a course that will also help you grow your skills and knowledge. My teaching style is easy to understand, authentic, and to the point. I will always communicate complex concepts in a framework that is clear and easy to comprehend.I have a Bachelor of Science in Operations Management. I have 2 years as Book Keeper, 7 years working for the State of California as an Associate Management Auditor, and 3 years as a Special Investigator. Excel has helped me throughout my career and figured it was time to help others with their careers also. I use Excel to solve real-world business problems and develop award-winning analytics & data visualization tools. If you're looking for the ONE course with all of the advanced Excel formulas and functions that you need to know to become an absolute Excel PRO, you've found it.See you in the course!-Sean O'Neal__________See why this is one of the Best Excel courses on Udemy:"One of the best Excel courses I've ever taken. You can see through his videos how passionate he is about Excel. Thanks for this awesome course, and count me in for the next ones!"-Margret Sanchez"This is an exceptionally valuable course. The information is vital with examples of best practices from a true Excel expert.-Denise Calhun."Sean is an EXPERT in Excel. He makes comprehensible to the student the complex nature of the formulas he uses. Everything that is written in the course description, although it may seem pure marketing and publicity at first glance, is indeed true. If I could rate it higher I definitively would. THANKS Sean!"-Richard Bruno*NOTE: Full course includes downloadable resources and Excel project files, and lifetime access. Most lectures are compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019, or Office 365.
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Working With lists
Lecture 2 Basics of Excel Lists
Lecture 3 Single level Sorting
Lecture 4 Multi-Level Sorting
Lecture 5 Custom Sorting
Lecture 6 Using the AutoFilter Tool
Lecture 7 Creating Subtotals
Lecture 8 Format List as a Table
Lecture 9 Conditional Formatting to Find Duplicates
Lecture 10 Remove Duplicates
Section 3: Excel List Functions
Lecture 11 DSUM Function
Lecture 12 DAVERAGE Function
Lecture 13 DCOUNT Function
Lecture 14 SUBTOTAL Function
Section 4: Data Validation in Excel
Lecture 15 Intro to Data Validation
Lecture 16 Create a Validation List
Lecture 17 Custom Validation Error
Lecture 18 Dynamic Formulas and Data Validation
Section 5: Excel Pivot Tables
Lecture 19 Intro to Pivot Tables
Lecture 20 Creating a Pivot Table
Lecture 21 Modifying Pivot Table Calculations
Lecture 22 Grouping Pivot Table Data
Lecture 23 Formatting Pivot Table Data
Lecture 24 Drilling Down Pivot Table Data
Lecture 25 Creating Pivot Charts
Lecture 26 Filtering Pivot Table
Lecture 27 Using the Slicer Tool
Section 6: Excel Power Pivot
Lecture 28 Intro to Power Pivot tool
Lecture 29 Activating Power Pivot Add-in
Lecture 30 Creating Data Models
Lecture 31 Power Pivot Calculated Fields
Lecture 32 Power Pivot KPI's
Section 7: Working With Large Data Sets
Lecture 33 Freeze Panes
Lecture 34 Grouping Data
Lecture 35 Linking Worksheets (3D Formulas)
Lecture 36 Consolidating Data from Multiple Worksheets
Section 8: Congratulations
Lecture 37 Please Provide Feed back, Like and Review
Lecture 38 Congrats Your an Intermediate Excel Student
Business Majors, Managers, Analysts, Data Analysts, Accountants, Auditors, Corporate Positions

63032cd98b8f377cd8e0c11d4e093c2c.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,307
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom