Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Master The Rubik'S Cube - Learn To Solve It And Get Faster

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,809
1 years of service

573a7f41ec1a28f1dd86f4e71c769991.jpeg

Master The Rubik'S Cube - Learn To Solve It And Get Faster
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English (UK) | Size: 1.19 GB | Duration: 0h 55m

Learn a beginner friendly method to solve a cube, and advanced techniques to get faster. Taught by a UK semi-finalist​

What you'll learn
How to solve a Rubik's cube
Requirements
Own a Rubik's cube
Description
In this course, I will teach you by far the easiest method to solve a cube, so that with just a day you can learn it AND solve it in under a minute.I have also included an advanced method (CFOP) that I use to solve a cube. Learning this will result in you being able to solve a cube in under 30, 20 , or even 15 seconds.The easy method I will teach for those of you who want to just learn to solve a Rubik's cube in the easiest way possible consists of following steps and learning a few algorithms ( a combination or pattern of moves ). By the end, you will be able to solve a cube in around 1 minute with no help at all. The more advanced method I will teach is called CFOP. This is optional so you don't have to go through this part ( around a third ) of this course. There is quite a lot of algorithms to learn and hard recognition, but with a good amount of practise, you will get through it!So, by the end of this course, you will become a Rubik's cube master!
Who this course is for
Beginners who want to learn how to solve a Rubik's cube and people who already know how to solve one but want to get faster,people who want to learn to solve a cube and get faster.

Screenshots

23d33262a3299129ff93f9311810d1ee.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,401
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom