Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Management Consulting Bootcamp: From Consultant To Partner

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,809
1 years of service

ac4b9f6b2efe0cb87826eec9cc69a78c.jpeg

Management Consulting Bootcamp: From Consultant To Partner
Published 9/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 1001.05 MB | Duration: 2h 3m

Learn how to join the world's top Management Consulting firms and succeed once you're in there.​

What you'll learn
Learn how to become a successful Management Consultant from a real-life industry expert.
Learn how how consulting firms work, what they do, and what's it's like to work in one day-to-day.
Learn how to apply and get into the world's top Management Consulting firms.
Essential tips and tricks to having a successful and rewarding career in consulting.
Learn the essential Business Analysis frameworks you need to know, and which will help with your Case Study.
This course is 100% practical with zero theory.
Requirements
You do not need to be a Management Consultant to take this course. I will teach you everything from scratch.
Ideally, you should have a strong desire to want to become a consultant or at least interested enough to want to join a consulting firm.
While not essential, a high-level understanding of Business Analysis will be helpful.
Description
Thanks for checking out this course!My name is Theodore Panagacos and I am a full-time career Management Consultant who's worked with several top global consulting firms.However, even though I've had a successful career in consulting, I have to be honest and tell you my journey wasn't easy! When I first started in the industry I literally had no idea what consultants did, nor was I familiar with what to do once I got in. Maybe like you, I had to figure out everything myself.The worst part? I also found there was little information on the internet or places like YouTube which showed me exactly how to apply and get in. Some tutorials I found were helpful, but none gave me a complete picture of the hiring process or insight into the actual role of a consultant itself.Are you wanting to join the top firms like McKinsey, PwC, Deloitte or KPMG? What about the tech companies like Microsoft, Amazon or Google? Joining these firms is hard. But if you do want to get in and have a successful career then you've absolutely come to the right place!In this course I show you exactly how to become a Management Consultant in any of the world's top consulting firms - and ensure you have a successful career once you're in there. As a career Management Consultant myself, I've been fortunate to work for some of the world's top consulting firms. I learned exactly first hand how consultants are hired, chosen, trained and even promoted and in this course I'm going to reveal all the secrets so that you too can have a successful career. This course is the direct result of many years of experience in Management Consulting. Not only is this course realistic and practical, but it will give you the exact details needed to improve your knowledge and understanding of this industry.In this Management Consulting Bootcamp I'm going to guide you through the entire journey of what it takes to become a consultant and how to succeed once you're in there. This course will also provide you with practical advice which includes;Learn what consulting firms do and what consultants actually do day-to-day while at work.A full and comprehensive list of what makes a great Management Consultant and pitfalls to avoid (things I wish I had known at the beginning of my career). How to get promoted in a consulting firm. I also describe how to make Partner if this is a career goal for you.How to navigate the hiring process and beat out the other candidates. One consulting firm I worked for had over 4000 applications during their graduate intake! I'll show you how to make your application more competitive and give you the insights you need to understand how the top consulting firms recruit their new hires. And we're going to learn this together, step-by-step.While this course will teach you the essentials of becoming a Management Consultant, it has also been designed to make you a more effective employee. This course covers critical skills that will help you add immediate value to your consulting career. Best of all, the course has been structured in an easy-to-follow format and contains zero theory.This course is suitable for beginners and students at all levels. However, ideally you should have at least a high-level understanding of Business Analysis to participate. Enrol Today!Theodore PanagacosP.S Have I missed a topic you would like covered in this course or do you have a question? I'm here available for you so feel free to message me and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Overview
Section 1: Course Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Lecture 2 Introduction 2
Lecture 3 Basic Case Study
Section 2: Management Consulting Fundamentals
Lecture 4 What is a Management Consultant?
Lecture 5 What is a Management Consultant? Part 2
Lecture 6 What does a Management Consultant do?
Lecture 7 What does a typical Consulting project look like?
Lecture 8 Who does a Management Consultant report to?
Section 3: Skills and Pathways
Lecture 9 What generic skills does a Management Consultant need?
Lecture 10 Advanced Management Consulting skills
Lecture 11 Management Consulting career pathways
Lecture 12 What certifications do you require?
Section 4: Must Know Business Analysis Frameworks
Lecture 13 Must Know Business Analysis Frameworks
Section 5: How to Get Hired and the Application Process
Lecture 14 The Management Consulting Hiring Process
Lecture 15 How to Create a Killer CV
Lecture 16 Interview Questions You'll be Asked
Lecture 17 How to Quickly Master the Case Study
Lecture 18 How to Answer the Case Study
Lecture 19 Hypothetical Case Study
Lecture 20 Business Situational Case Study
Lecture 21 Employment Background Checks
Section 6: Must Know Consulting Tools
Lecture 22 Must Know Consulting Tools
Section 7: How to Make Partner
Lecture 23 What is the Role of a Partner
Lecture 24 How to Get to Partner
Section 8: Expert Advice to Help Your Career
Lecture 25 Teams You'll Need to Work With
Lecture 26 Consulting Dress Code
Lecture 27 Tips for Dealing with Travel
Lecture 28 Challenges of Being a Consultant
Lecture 29 What Makes a Great Management Consultant?
Lecture 30 Top Reasons Why You May Get Fired
Lecture 31 Where Could you Make the Most Money?
Lecture 32 Tips for Promotion
Lecture 33 Know When to Leave
Section 9: Further Reading and References
Lecture 34 Further Reading and References
University students that want to join a top consulting firm and beat out other competitive applicants.,Existing consultants who work at a top firm but want to improve their own careers in consulting.,Consultants who aspire to one day make Partner in a top consulting firm.,Working professionals who already have workforce experience but want to pivot their career into Management Consulting.

ecc2c759e652eb6aed93ea1e00d2691f.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,399
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom