Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Make Your Own Custom Report In Moodle

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲96,521
2 years of service

86107b20ba7478ff8ea10669813186b3.jpeg

Make Your Own Custom Report In Moodle
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.37 GB | Duration: 4h 51m

Your first step in Moodle and PHP development​

What you'll learn
Moodle Programming
Beginner PHP Programming
Basic HTML
Moodle Administration
Requirements
Be familiar with the Moodle LMS
Description
In this course you will learn to make your very own custom report in Moodle. Whether you're a teacher, a trainer, a Moodle administrator, or an IT professional, if you want to learn how to customize Moodle, then this course is for you! This course assumes you've never even seen PHP or HTML before... and I will walk you through this project step by step. This will include learning about three database tables in Moodle and how to query data from those tables. I'll show you how to use some of Moodle's built in functions to display data. We're also going to learn some PHP: Conditional statements, foreach statements, string functions, and more. We are going to make a report template, install it, and access it through the admin menu. I'm also going to show you how to add language support: I'll be adding support for English and Spanish, and you can add support for any languages you would like. I will show you how to add a form so you can send parameters to the report, and we'll also add a bar chart using Moodle's Charts API! Even if you've never written any code before, I will walk you through all the details, and you will have access to complete versions all of the report files every step of the way. So, are you ready to learn about Moodle customization? Join me, and let's get started.
Who this course is for
Moodle Administrators,Trainers,Teachers,IT Professionals,Instructors

ed14b561f22fa393bec6cc4b0d896b05.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,459
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom