Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Make Agile Estimation Simple And Efficient

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,681
1 years of service

717946557decd954ff5c020d129d769d.jpeg

Make Agile Estimation Simple And Efficient
Published 3/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 707.24 MB | Duration: 0h 36m

Coach your team the right way on taking the complexity out of agile estimation​

What you'll learn
Learn about the origins of story point estimation.
Use story point estimation to make more accurate projections.
Build out a project release plan with estimates.
Communicate to senior management (C-Suite level) with confidence.
Requirements
This course is recommended for beginning scrum masters or software development team leads.
A Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master I certification is helpful, but not needed.
Description
Do you or your team struggle with coming up with realistic estimates that are meaningful? Do you wish you could articulate to senior management or those outside your team what your estimates mean and how that impacts delivery? Well, that's the entire focus of this course. To help you better gauge expectations as a team and company using tried and true methods that have worked at Fortune 500 companies and scrappy startups alike.Here is the course outline:- How to apply one Agile estimation approach across teams/industries- Learn how to re-estimate/align as a team without vagueness or contention.- Help your team break down their tasks, even if you're not a subject matter expert (SME).- Learn how to use estimation as a power tool among leadership, even at VP/C-Suite level.This course will put you far ahead of those who are in the same industry as a scrum master, team lead or project manager. It's the simple, no-nonsense advice I wish I had received when starting my career in 2016. I cover in one half-hour what it took me almost a decade to learn.Also included in this course are free, downloadable templates that will help you with planning and tracking capacity.Enjoy!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Introduction
Section 2: Foolproof Method of Estimation
Lecture 2 Why this form of estimation is foolproof
Section 3: Re-estimation Made Easy
Lecture 3 How to handle re-estimation
Section 4: Break down your tasks accurately
Lecture 4 Break down tasks, even without technical knowledge
Section 5: Use Estimation to Guide C-Suite Outcomes
Lecture 5 Estimation as a power tool in your organization
Section 6: Thank You!
Lecture 6 Thank you for taking this course!
Scrum masters and software developers who struggle with story point estimation.,Scrum masters who want their teams to accurately estimate their work.,Engineering leads who want their teams to better plan their work.

7e8098be6a950205005480d2c7433872.jpeg

Download link

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

ddownload.com:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,307
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom