Welcome to Mobilarian Forum - Official Symbianize forum.

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Liberating Structures Practical Course

Alexhost
OP
O 0

oaxino

Alpha and Omega
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲89,817
1 years of service

6b13d93339624bc801cdfabd03490091.jpeg

Liberating Structures Practical Course
Published 3/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.04 GB | Duration: 5h 0m

Practical course with examples, tips and modifications​

What you'll learn
Learn 33 proven Liberating Structures techniques from a completely original material
The course is designed as a learning log that you can refer back to
The aim of the course is to provide as much knowledge as possible about applying, modifying, combining and experimenting with Liberating Structures
Advice on facilitation, organization of events, workshops, promotion of LS, creating a sequence of techniques, combining LS with other techniques

Requirements
No prerequisites.

Description
I invite you to participate in a practical Liberating Structures course with examples, tips, and modifications. The course is based on my many years of facilitation practice, both in general and with the use of Liberating Structures.In the course, I share practical knowledge based on experience and real examples and show how you can use Liberating Structures in a creative way.Liberating Structures is a set of 33 practical and proven techniques for engaging people in a group. Liberating Structures techniques are applicable in any context in which a group of people works together, be it in terms of professional work, hobby meetings, workshops, or networking with people.I give examples of use from life - from workshops for clients that I conducted, from conferences, from events that I organized and co-organized as part of my activity in Poland and abroad, and many others.During the course I cover the following topics:- advice on facilitation- application of Liberating Structures techniques- levels of abstraction, cognitive biases & logical fallacies- components of Liberating Structures, known structures, principles- 33 Liberating Structures techniques - a learning log format where students can use knowledge right away, and create notes, observations, and ideas on the basis of which they will further develop their skills- how to create Liberating Structures sequences- additional materials - books full of knowledge worth using- punctuation - Liberating Structures connectors- BrainSwarming - a great technique for solving problems- Liberating Structures Online- creating and running User Groups- designing and running the Liberating Structures Immersion Workshop- promoting Liberating Structures- continuous practiceI invite You to participate in my course.Attribution of the background I use in the video - the author is katemangostar to be found on freepik.Original Liberating Structures material by Keith McCandles and Henry Lipmanowicz. - Creative Commons License.During the course, I present my own knowledge and advice on facilitation using Liberating Structures and other techniques.

Overview
Section 1: Liberating Structures Practical Course

Lecture 1 Trailer + Invitation

Lecture 2 Intro, Redaction, Disclaimer

Lecture 3 About me, achievements, goal of the course

Lecture 4 Course Agenda

Lecture 5 Theory - Introduction

Lecture 6 LS Use 1 2 3

Lecture 7 Information abstraction levels, cognitive biases, logical errors

Lecture 8 Interaction components, known structures, LS principles

Lecture 9 Practice, learning log, facilitation advice

Lecture 10 Invitations, Techniques

Lecture 11 1-2-4-ALL

Lecture 12 Impromptu Networking

Lecture 13 Nine Why's

Lecture 14 Wicked Questions

Lecture 15 Appreciative Interviews

Lecture 16 TRIZ - Subversive action

Lecture 17 15% solutions

Lecture 18 Troika

Lecture 19 What, So What, Now What

Lecture 20 Discovery Action Dialogue

Lecture 21 Shift & Share

Lecture 22 25-10 Crowd Sourcing

Lecture 23 Wise Crowds

Lecture 24 Min Specs

Lecture 25 Improv Prototyping

Lecture 26 Helping Heuristics

Lecture 27 Conversation Cafe

Lecture 28 Fishbowl

Lecture 29 Heard, Seen, Respected

Lecture 30 Drawing Together

Lecture 31 Design Storyboards

Lecture 32 Celebrity Interview

Lecture 33 Social Network Webbing

Lecture 34 What I Need From You WINFY

Lecture 35 Open Space

Lecture 36 Generative Relationships - STAR

Lecture 37 Agreement & Certainty Matrix

Lecture 38 Simple Etnography

Lecture 39 Integrated Autonomy

Lecture 40 Critical Uncertainties

Lecture 41 Ecocycle

Lecture 42 Panarchy

Lecture 43 Purpose 2 Practice

Lecture 44 Sequences

Lecture 45 Additional materials

Lecture 46 Punctuations

Lecture 47 BrainSwarming

Lecture 48 LS Online

Lecture 49 Leading an User Group

Lecture 50 Immersion workshop - design & lead

Lecture 51 LS Promotion

Lecture 52 Continuous Practice

Lecture 53 Books, references, etc

Lecture 54 Now what?

The course will benefit people working in roles such as - manager, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, facilitator, organizer, Product Manager, Product Owner, UX / CX, designer, analyst,I invite people interested in facilitation and Liberating Structures to participate in my course

rapidgator.net:
You must reply in thread to view hidden text.

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

1dl.net:

K 0

KatzSec DevOps

Alpha and Omega
Philanthropist
Access
Reaction score
grants
₲58,423
2 years of service
oaxino salamat sa pag contribute. Next time always upload your files sa
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
para siguradong di ma dedeadlink. Let's keep on sharing to keep our community running for good. This community is built for you and everyone to share freely. Let's invite more contributors para mabalik natin sigla ng Mobilarian at tuloy ang puyatan. :)

Top Bottom